NGD! My white whale.

Updated
ESPDan

Just thought I'd share this in here for old times sake, this place has really gone to hell huh? Damn son. Anyways...

After all these years, it finally lined up. Had money in hand and one in decent shape showed up, I couldn't pass up my white whale! So her she is, in all her hard to capture glory (the color is unbelievable in person, so cool). Just some quick phone pics as well, so nothing too great.

What have we got here?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/dowenprs/IMG_20140716_125616.jpg[/IMG]

Let's open her up and see, good start...

Old school ESP case, right on...

Ahhh, there she is! SONIC BLUE ESP SRC6!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

The color is really hard to capture, it looks so bad ass in person, love it!

There she is, I've wanted one of these ever since I saw them, so glad to finally have one. I wouldn't say the previous owner was completely honest about the condition, a few blemishes that were not shown or mentioned, but still well worth it to me, so pleased.

This guy also came with a Bareknuckle Warpig (ceramic) bridge/neck set, and a Duncan Quarter Pounder Strat, plush the original pickups as well, so lots of options.

Peace

Dan

Dave R.

Awesome score Dan, I've always wanted one of those as well. Saw one kicking around ESP several years back but it had been spoken for, it was not to be .

Gfunk

Awesome geetah, congas! 

How is the sound with those pups?  How is the sustain?

Doesn't Jung have one of those?

ESPDan

Only had about 10 minutes of amp time with it, but good first impression of the pickups, need to tweak the amp for sure though. Great sustain, guitar really seems to sing, especially compared to my Ibanez 7 banger. 

That is who I bought it from.

deftoneskidd

DIBS.  Even though i passed on it a while back.... 

Still, DIBS.

Jeff K.

Extremely rare... great score.

jt76

I would take one of those I I didn't have to many guitars already.  Congrats on a good score

Post to Thread