Hi guys I'm new to ESP!!

Updated
n3wk1donetehb1oCk

Hi everyone I'm a new to the community so I wanted to say hello! This is not created by ESP staff to make the rules look like they are effectively bringing new people to the forum, or anything like that! I am your friend!

I'd post my band's fb 4 you guys to check it out. But I can't post links in this forum. LOL! Oh wellz.

The G.

C'mon, you really registered to win a LTD.  The guilt of this knowledge pushed you to create this introduction. Good job, you trickled through a pile of registered members that have yet to post.(even some "artists" in there) Now, go take on the day. Hell, just copy and paste your band link noting to copy'n'paste in the browser.

Mark a.

Nice post.

Brack a.

Nice post.

Sarah B.

Hello ! I am Sarah I am new as well and a big ESP Fan keen to talk so give me a freind request if you like !

Mister T.

Hi, new member here.

Owner of a LTD EC 1000 Amber Sunburst and rock/metal lover.

Henry C.

Welcome buddy

Jeff W.

Hello, I am new to the ESP family as well. I have a lefty ESP M-II black and I love it.

Royal UK

Hello Friends, I am also a newbie to this, I also wanted to share about the https://www.britishessaywritersempire.co.uk/ who delivered me the best academic solutions for my grades. 

Boris S.

hi and welcome!

Post to Thread