Question for buying a new guitar

Updated
Thierry D.

Hi, everyone

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if I posted this in the right section, but I have a question.

I'm looking to buy a new ESP-LTD guitar, my favorite guitar has always been the AX-50 / 360

But here is the question though; (Maybe it sounds dumb but still ) If I buy an ESP-LTD AX-50 / 360, does it come standard with strings in the box?

Because the site I want to buy it from, doesn't specify this in the details of the package.

Thanks in advance for the reply,

Thierry Driessen

exhibit-sbt

They come fully strung and generally close to e standard tuning.   However it appears the 360 model is no longer available new.    I would highly suggest finding an early 2000's model on ebay and snatching one of those up.  You'll get a great guitar, with emgs and likely a case, for much cheaper.  The resale value of AX's is pretty much the lowest of the entire lineup.

Thierry D.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'm going for the AX-50 after all, as a store sells them and I like it very much :)

Thanks again for the reply

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dave R.

You can get a great deal on one of the clearance models here on the site. There are a few AX-50 SS left in stock for $189: 

http://www.espguitars.com/products/8692-ax-50-ss?category_id=1964640-guitar-clearance

Mojow jojow

I don't have any idea ;3

Post to Thread