Question for buying a new guitar

Updated
Thierry D.

Hi, everyone

I'm new to this forum so I don't know if I posted this in the right section, but I have a question.

I'm looking to buy a new ESP-LTD guitar, my favorite guitar has always been the AX-50 / 360

But here is the question though; (Maybe it sounds dumb but still ) If I buy an ESP-LTD AX-50 / 360, does it come standard with strings in the box?

Because the site I want to buy it from, doesn't specify this in the details of the package.

Thanks in advance for the reply,

Thierry Driessen

exhibit-sbt

They come fully strung and generally close to e standard tuning.   However it appears the 360 model is no longer available new.    I would highly suggest finding an early 2000's model on ebay and snatching one of those up.  You'll get a great guitar, with emgs and likely a case, for much cheaper.  The resale value of AX's is pretty much the lowest of the entire lineup.

Thierry D.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'm going for the AX-50 after all, as a store sells them and I like it very much :)

Thanks again for the reply

vipprimo

What attracted you to that guitar?  

Thierry D.

Basically, what attracted me to this particular guitar was, first of all the looks of it. I mean It looks absolutely awesome.

Second of all, one of the friends of my cousin has one and I got to play it the other day and I have to say, it really feels nice too. It has a nice touch to it and it plays nice.

The sound is not bad at all either, it really sounds good too. 

It really is one of my favorite guitars and I finally have the money to buy a new guitar and this model also fits my budget, because I'm really new to the electric guitar world and this one wasn't too expensive and (for me) it isn't too hard to play this particular guitar. 

So that is basically sums up what attracted me to this Guitar :) 

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dave R.

You can get a great deal on one of the clearance models here on the site. There are a few AX-50 SS left in stock for $189: 

http://www.espguitars.com/products/8692-ax-50-ss?category_id=1964640-guitar-clearance

Mojow jojow

I don't have any idea ;3

Post to Thread