Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

Updated
Hey, graveyard.. NPGD

New Pushead Guitar Day? Yeah, I dunno. This place is dead so maybe a NGD with some nostalgia can kick some shit up..

Pushead sold me his Eclipse I CTM FT, which was acquired previously through a member of the old forums (Sean, maybe?). Making the rounds. Wanted this guitar since joining the forums and seeing it (I suppose thats about when I learned these existed), so can't say it'll be going anywhere for a long while.

Here's some sans-pickups shots I took the other day, currently in the shop getting new pups and set up to my liking (though Pushead had it set up pretty amazingly already). Will probably take better shots when I get it back, because these are pretty bad.

for G-Funk..

Tondog

For how much?

Jeff H.

a fair price. More than your run-of-the-mill USA eclipse but far less than you'd have to pay to get one of these imported. Sold my gibson lp classic which i made a nice profit on, those profits were passed on to pus. Everybody wins. He actually wasn't looking to sell but was open to the idea and I had to have it. He probably could've asked for more and I would've bent. Much GAS.

Pushead

Drat, foiled again!

Yeah, the guitar needed to be on bigger stages and playing better music than I could give it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gfunk

You cock!  Awesome geetah, congas.  I have always loved that pig as well. 

I want a white one though.

What combo are you considering?

Jeff H.

Recently started working with Lace so I got a set of Nitro Hemi's to put in.. Just trying different stuff out from them at the moment. Kinda interested in one of the Mastodon guys signature sets as well, they sound really good. Might change them

to that if I don't love the nitro hemi's.

MA110

Very cool.

Skoggy

Looks awesome! 

Colin Groove

Beautiful!

Post to Thread