Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Updated
Congrats to ESP Points Rewards Winners

Now that we've given ESP site members a while to accumulate some points, we're happy to offer our first set of rewards.

At the 25,000 Point Tier, congratulations to Arnaud, Shafquat Hossain Chowdhury, Shane, Bartosz Schroder, jt76, and Michael Trashgreen. All of them have been given six months of free online guitar lessons from Dangerous Guitar.

At the 100,000 Point Tier, congratulations to Arnaud and Shafquat. We're going to be running an ESP User Spotlight on each of them on the home page of espguitars.com. 

If you aren't familiar with our site’s Member Points system, click here for more information. For a complete list of site activities that give you points, click here.

Again, congrats to this round of rewards winners. We’ll be continuing to offer more ways to thank all of you for being active contributors on the ESP site.

Pushead

Pushead

Here everyone, look at the amazing contribution made by one of our 100,000 point members!  I'm sure he owns the copyright to all of those images.

http://www.espguitars.com/photo_albums/1967602/photos

Here's hoping Ross Halfin or Gibson doesn't happen across this site.

Tondog

Omess you're irrelevant.  Move on. This is no longer your playground. 

Pushead

I don't really care about my contributions, and I'm certainly not interested in an artist spotlight or online guitar lessons, I'm just unsure of the whole points concept.  It seems silly when it's this easily manipulated.

The take-away from this: Post 2000 random pictures, get free guitar lessons.

load more replies (1 of 1)
J

I was going over the photo gallery some days ago and noticed an album called "Spam for points". I chuckled when I saw that it was nothing more than a shitload of nature images or something. I'm sure its obvious to mod and Jeff K, who seem to be the only authoritative presence on the website, that the winners spammed their way to win. But lets be honest here. Did anyone who posts in the General Discussion section want to win those rewards? I think the only one who may have cared to win one of those rewards would be gg2 but even then I'm not sure he posts here anymore.

Zorlac

That was me. It was the same NIN photo repeated so I could get just enough points to post pictures without uploading and to attach links. I didn't keep going to get to 100,000 pts like some members. But thanks for the observation Sherlock 

Vedran P.

OMFG.., why are u guys being such haters.., so what, that guy uploaded 52k pics.., did u? it's his effort, he lost a lot of time doing that, and he obviously has a great desire of getting that spotlight.., to be honest I have it to.., I think it would be a gr8 promotion for me and my band.. and I belive the whole point of collecting those points is actually just that.., and as for forum comments.., I myself only comment stuff when I have something smart to say or I just need to react (like now).., but in other cases I just let guys like you bicker all the time.., try to keep it friendly ;)

jt76

Doesn't take a lot of effort to upload pictures,  even 52,000 of them, I could probably manage to do that today If I did not care about the content.  I think part of the point is that uploading a bunch of pictures that do not belong to you is not a contribution in any way.   " I think it would be a gr8 promotion for me and my band.." A great promotion for you and your band would probably be uploading videos and pictures of your band to the forum yourself.   If your band is good, people will listen and spread the word.   Working the system by posting spam and having ESP do all the work for you is just lazy. 

jt76

looks like your posting original stuff,  so why are you defending those guys.   Anyway I quickly checked out your band, I like dying fire acousitc with you all siting in that room jamming,  will check you out some more when I have some time. 

Zorlac

Suck a dick 

Gisornator

I would really like to have the six months of online guitar lessons :). The site looks pretty good.

Gfunk

Zorlac

If this was the old board I'd ask for a source, but that would be WRONG here...

jt76

If you have one of those sitting aroud the house I might trade for the red tele

guitarsatbmusic

I guess Shane refers to me? Seems I have 102,000 points :O This is, I assume, from all the pictures I loaded up day one. Don't hate the playa!

*all my own pics

Pushead

You can finally get some guitar lessons, courtesy of Madick Industries.

Shockers

Hahahaha  gold!

vex_sb

i think ESP should erase all those spam pictures. Before i was looking at people's gear'n'stuff there now i don't visit photos any more. if i would want to see 20 000 of James Hetfield's pictures , i would open google pictures damn . That is bull shit . And than they even award the idiot . 

Vedran P.

to stari, reci ti njima :D

DanieLibuy

Explain this.

C´mon, lets get serious.

Post to Thread