I Miss You Guys

Updated
I Miss You Guys

I've been sticking my pee pee in other forums, and none of them are the same. I might have and just try to make this work, even though you've changed. 

Unconditional love.

metalhobo

slut

Gfunk

RIDE

A

HORSE!

ChainOfThought

I've just started using the reaper forum to post clips for recording/mixing advice, they don't seem to have a general discussion section though...EVERYTHING there is repear/recording/mixing/mastering.  But other than that I keep on lurking here hoping that conversations will start back up.  I think we just broke like a 3 day streak without posts.  I was starting to wonder if we had all given up simultaneously.

(ps don't go)

Zorlac

I've been drinking in excess and trying to accept the fact the forums are dead and buried. Sad days forumites, sad days...

KFW

I've been posting at Gearslutz, but it's a fucking cult there. I tried to make a thread where everyone posts their mixes, and no one did. Not a single reply. Everyone there freaks out about which cable they are using, yet I've never heard a recording from anyone there. And EVERY thread turns into some metaphysical argument. There are like 10 rational people there, and the rest are stoned ramblings. 

We can do this, bros. If we talk, they will come. 

metalhobo

whore

KFW

^o^

Zorlac

Hello, my name is zorlac, and I'm an alocholic

6-String

Cheers, I mean Hello Zorlac

KFW

Yeah, I got into some arguments at Gearslutz, and it just felt like an ACTUAL argument. I got all pissed off in RL. To the point where I had to cross the forum/life threshold, and tell my bros about this stupid argument while we ate fro-yo. 

I genuinely miss the people I used to not like here, because as annoying as they were they were still part of the experience. And I deactivated my Facebook, so I'm missing a bunch of the super cool dudes that don't post here anymore. I'm almost considering reactivating just so I can like Ansley's posts every now and then or see what riff Wyldweasil is drunkenly covering in his bedroom.

KFW

Hey, oMess. Go fuck yourself. 

Bitch.

*breath of fresh air*

KFW

D:

NIN

is this like the zombie ESP forums...dead but some life?

ChainOfThought

Maybe more like the Detroit of Message boards?

NIN

maybe a tad far... i have not been raped, killed, or had my gear stolen or set on fire yet on here...... yet

load more replies (1 of 1)
exhibit-sbt

I've been frequenting Rigtalk and Sevenstring much more.. though I don't own a 7stringer, they seem to have more relevant and interesting topics going.  I just can't find myself really participating in the discussions.. Also probably only there due to the classifieds section..  

Should we like, discuss worldly news..  Upcoming shows or movies (game of thrones thread with no book spoilers..? haha), or actually discuss music/gear?   We haven't done that much in the last several months.  

KFW

I'm wondering if this place will pick up again...I'm almost thinking no, because the forum is so confusing to use now, and there is no real incentive since it's not very active. The only reason we're posting is because we have some motivation to, and we're desperate. Some 20 year old who just bought his first ESP is going to try and post here, and realize it's a pain in the ass and just leave. 

Can you not quote people here? Wtf. Just tried to quote Xzibit, and realized I can't find a button to. 

7 string does have a great classified and dealer section, it's not nearly as entertaining as you guys used to be tho.  It seems kinda too big, too many sections.  Tons of great info, but not enough Tom foolery to give a tinkers damn aboot.

Post to Thread