NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

Updated
NGD - Pretty Good Deal On A Snakebyte

Finally got around to picking up a Snakebyte. I resisted the new design for a long time but I've finally come around. It plays awesome and I really do like it... in black anyway. I still think they look weird in white for some reason, but the black is slick as hell. Anyway, the reason Im making a big production out of it is to let you know about the deal. I got it as a "blemish" from Zzounds for $799 with case (no tax & free shipping). I have looked this thing over very closely and there is NO blemish whatsoever. It must've just been a return. Its not a B-stock, and came with the full factory warranty. Exactly the same as buying new, but $300 cheaper. Plus, I ordered it Sunday and it was delivered (to NY) Tuesday! Cant beat that. 

Zorlac

Congrats!

(but you could have bought my eclipse and got it same day for no extra cost) 

ProfessorExp

Haha. I could have, but I have too many eclipses as it is. Need to get back to my Explorer(ish) roots. 

Zorlac

I gotta say, I'm curious. How is the fingerboard on these? 

I remember playing an exp or mx (can't remember which...) a long time ago. It had an inbound ebony board and the way this thing was built, it may have been my favorite axe to have played...

load more replies (2 of 2)
jt76

congrats,  nice looking axe.  always better when you find a good deal.

Post to Thread