• Dr. Tongue

PHaggots

When did this Phorum become policed by Phaggots that don't allow Phorum members create topics

• Dr. Tongue

Wow..... it worked.... tried to create a thread with a video, but it would'nt allow me :D ..... here's the video

This is a Trent Reznor Song :D Youtube the video

• Dennis A.

true indeed, my true metal guitar brethren!, but SERIOUSLY; Trent Reznor, and NIN?!,LoL!!!!!!;Now Here's The "REAL PHAGGOTS", ?SERIOUSLY?!,along with all that FAITH NO MORE and Mike Patton/Roddy Bottom Shit You're Probably gonna Say YOU LIKE, and "has a Serious Rock N' Roll, or Even any kind Of; "METAL Credibility"?! LOL!!?,Gonna Try and Pass Off that ?, or even ANY of that Early Electronica Ministry and Al Jorgensen/Ministry Shit, as actually Being taken Seriously as "Real Rock N' Roll?! Or Metal"?!, what a SAD Joke! Try PRONG or Even HELMET! A MILLION!! YEARS Better!,, or White Zombie,and Sepultura,! Flotsam & Jetsam & Helstar, Quality Hard Music and Metal to really Represent in the Early '90's, Godf"lesh "STREETCLEANER" and Apocypha's "Eyes Of Time" 1988 Thrash/Power Metal Classic, or Anthrax' "Persistence Of Time", from 11990, are REAL AUDIO GEMS from around the Same Exact timeframe to The Lame and Ignorant!,or even The CURE'S "DISINTEGRATION" album, is Way More a Real ROCK Band, or early "Tears For Fears",Or The Members and Material of Athens,Ga's Legendary "The B-52's", of Real Rock/New Wave Musicians, Way Before any Trent Reznor "Fake" Phaggot  B.S.! You TRULY HUMOR Me......

• Gfunk

true indeed, my true metal guitar brethren!, but SERIOUSLY; Trent Reznor, and NIN?!,LoL!!!!!!;Now Here's The "REAL PHAGGOTS", ?SERIOUSLY?!,along with all that FAITH NO MORE and Mike Patton/Roddy Bottom Shit You're Probably gonna Say YOU LIKE, and "has a Serious Rock N' Roll, or Even any kind Of; "METAL Credibility"?! LOL!!?,Gonna Try and Pass Off that ?, or even ANY of that Early Electronica Ministry and Al Jorgensen/Ministry Shit, as actually Being taken Seriously as "Real Rock N' Roll?! Or Metal"?!, what a SAD Joke! Try PRONG or Even HELMET! A MILLION!! YEARS Better!,, or White Zombie,and Sepultura,! Flotsam & Jetsam & Helstar, Quality Hard Music and Metal to really Represent in the Early '90's, Godf"lesh "STREETCLEANER" and Apocypha's "Eyes Of Time" 1988 Thrash/Power Metal Classic, or Anthrax' "Persistence Of Time", from 11990, are REAL AUDIO GEMS from around the Same Exact timeframe to The Lame and Ignorant!,or even The CURE'S "DISINTEGRATION" album, is Way More a Real ROCK Band, or early "Tears For Fears",Or The Members and Material of Athens,Ga's Legendary "The B-52's", of Real Rock/New Wave Musicians, Way Before any Trent Reznor "Fake" Phaggot  B.S.! You TRULY HUMOR Me......

Alcohol + Interwebs =   

• Zorlac

Who are you? 

Sepultra? Are you fucking serious? Isn't there a dick somewhere you should be sucking?

• metalhobo

regardless of his strange punctuation, this dude is totally right

• Dennis A.

What?!YOU BLINDLY and IGNORANTLY SCOFF at the TRUE METAL MAJESTY of SEPULTURA's "ARISE"!?!SEPULTURA's FINEST Effort!Have You Never Heard "Dead Embryonic Cells"? or Apparently;back in !991,1992 and 1993,You OBVIOUSLY Were Still Suckin' on Your MOM's Tit!, or Your Dad's Dick, and DIDNT KNOW JACK SHIT about GOOD METAL!, really to Say SUCH a DUMB and IGNORANT thing!When All Us "True Metal Dude's" were HIP to Arguably the Most INTENSE METAL album that RULED 1991, 1992 and 1993!Always In Constant Rotation and ALWAYS being Played by ALL My TRUE METAL Friends and Musicians in 1991,1992 and 1993.Whats NEXt?, are You gonna Say Carcass' "Heartwork" Is No Good as Well!? LoL

• Zorlac

True metal dudes... Lol

the only true metal in your life is the butt plug you and your "dudes" use those lonely Saturday nights while jacking off to "true metal bands."

music is whatever the musicians made it to be. I don't remember reznor or any of those bands calling thier music metal. So you missed the point, just like you must have missed third grade English. Your problem is that you're clearly shitting on bands you don't like, and knocking their success. 

Who gave you authority on what metal is anyway? Maybe I should start a band with some Cookie Monster vocals and have you worshipping me. 

• slab

ok, its your first dUI

• ヽ( ●^.^)人(^~ ^ ●)ノ

Why does Japan have all the cool esps?

Cancel