Introducing the Tombstone Case Company

Updated
Introducing the Tombstone Case Company

2014's already looking like a fun year here at ESP, or at least pretty damn busy. Some info on our new Tombstone Case Company: http://www.espguitars.com/articles/1963618-introducing-the-tombstone-case-company

exhibit-sbt

Not all guitars will be shipping in these cases will they?  I honestly find the graphic a little immature and lacking the classy look of standard ESP cases.  Or at least will the option remain for that on newer models?  

Jeff K.

No, certainly not. Tombstone is not only making cases for ESP Guitars, but for other brands. It would not come automatically with ESP models, with the exception of the Kirk Hammett KH-WZ, which does include the Tombstone case. They will be sold separately for other models and brands.

exhibit-sbt

Cool deal.  Just gotta ask, what with all the major changes. 

load more replies (1 of 1)
ChainOfThought

I'm on terrible internet so excuse me for not digging too hard into it (I clicked the link and looked at the first page that loaded).

Are there any more pictures of different cases?  I only saw the white tombstone case and based on that I'd agree with Exhibit.  I think the idea is fantastic...it'd just be cool to get some less 'METUL \M/' cases.  Something without skulls & themes of death & whatnot.  I'm curious to see what the full lineup will look like.

Jeff K.

Hey Chain. No, we're just making an announcement about the start of Tombstone. There's only one case for the time being! We plan on having many more available a few months from now. Thanks for the input about having a variety of designs. We agree that it's a good idea.

Tondog

Hey Jeff!....why doncha add "ESP FORUMS" to the headstone graphic on the case so everyone will simply stop asking about the old, and long since dead, forums. 

You're welcome and my fee is in the mail to you. 

tristan n.

so stoked for these new cases 

Post to Thread