Anyone else hate the new website design?

Updated
Ross Mc

I understand changing the website up cause obviously ESP are going through a change but it's terrible. Looks like every other guitar site now. I think we would set up a petition to change it back but maybe i'm the only person who doesn't like it.

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

If boogie and gaijin  are not back i will leave the forum. 

ChainOfThought

I don't mind the website itself...I also generally never actually look at the website.

The forum, however, is a bucket of shit bricks.

....brick shits?

exhibitsbt

I cannot login to my main account on any of my devices and haven't been able to for weeks now.  Means I can't post but from my home computer and if I ever log out of that one, I'm probably screwed.  

Unless you're only allowed to login on one device at a time, which would be balls.  Anyone chime in here?

Velt017

I've had the same problem

ChainOfThought

Are you using your email address as the username?  Thats what got most of us at the beginning here.  Other than that I don't know.

exhibit-sbt

Name I think.  That'd explain it then.  They could clarify that shit on the login page..

load more replies (1 of 1)
Ross Mc

I guess i'm the only one then. I just meant how they have laid out the various guitars etc

jet66

the disturbed one

to be honest i hadn't noticed any changes 

Trabye

it's ok for me. i get bored easily anyway. as long as i can look at the guitar section all day long, i'm not one to complain. 

Staccato Tomato

I fear change. 

TattooedCarrot (TC)

"Staccato Tomato" - Any relation to the old Legato Potato?

Lim J.

ohh interesting

Richard W.

hello

Patrick F.

nice one

Post to Thread