New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

Updated
New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

I copied the first post to the 2nd post.  Because this fucken design for a forum sucks.  Who wants to scroll to try to find the reply?

Trashgreen

The LTD Elite and E-II are not the same quality, the price is also slight different. The LTD Elite is still a good quality guitar though. It may seem a little confusing that the same models and colors from the LTD Elite series are now found as a part of the E-II standard series, but they are now offered in a higher quality. The M-II FM models now has an Original Floyd Rose, the Elite series had an Floyd Rose 1000 series. Better wood quality would be expected too. I remember seeing those LTD Elite guitars at last years Frankfurt Musikmesse 2013, they where very nice guitars indeed but the fingerboards found on those was not as nice looking as the fingerboards found on the ESP and E-II standard series. My guess is that ESP wanted to keep those models and color options available cause a lot of people showed interest in them. ESP didn´t want them to be a one year offer only. Now you can still get those models but in a slightly higher quality within the E-II standard series...

Let´s not forget:

E-II standard series = ESP standard series

ali akin

last week I bought a LTD Elite eclipse I with duncans and it is as good as my old ESP Horizon. I see no quality difference. Same craftmanship same quality and sometimes I think LTD Elite is better. 

Also I compated it with a ESP Eclipse CTM FT although I don't like EMG's, LTD Elite was better. 

LTD Elite = E - II imo

davedeath

you seriosuly need to stop lying out of your ass, you got owned in another thread on here about this.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Airborneherpes

Methinks the NGDs will be fewer and further between for these new sub-brands. That makes my vicarious lifestyle much more difficult.

Hmouth

Guy from my old band bought the E-II JL7, thing is a fucking beast!

Post to Thread