New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

Updated
New ESPs, Originals(Standards?), E-IIs(Elites?), LTDs, etc.

I copied the first post to the 2nd post.  Because this fucken design for a forum sucks.  Who wants to scroll to try to find the reply?

exhibit-sbt

exhibit-sbt

Jeff H.

E-II are just the standards rebadged, and obviously they added the elite models into that fold as well. And I actually really like the E-II headstock look, way better than the elites/new standard logo. 

Also, that fucking natural eclipse. Holy shit yeah.

guitargirlemg81

So E-II is LTD Elite.

metalhobo

That STREAM bass is shit-hot.  Gotta get me an M-III. Bolt on maple + ebony + floyd = very yes. Wish they made a similar USA M-II or M-I.

metalhobo

What kind of stinks is I don't see any pointed-stocked Mirages present in the new ESP "Original" or "USA" line-ups.

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Dino Cazares should get a signature, he started in FearFactory using an esp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RJsRQOneMY

That era was fucking killer.

Dino is hte only one the can save this  company from this nightmare of no sales.

Death Magnetic

horrible lineup. did they discontinue the horizon shape headstock or what? what a bummer. E-II? come on now. might as well be R2D2.

RZK

It's nice to see the original logo again, that's for damn sure.

Thank you ESP. It's nice to know that you actually kinda listen to us.

guitargirlemg81

lmao

I guess playing one instrument at a time is too mainstream

wtf?

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

What a nightmare.Only an Idiot could buy those.

metalhobo

guitarasaurus is rad

the disturbed one

pretty sweet lineup, i could see myself opening my wallet for some of these this year

ProfessorExp

Pretty cool lineup, with the exception of the name E-II M-II. That makes me want to punch babies. 

RZK

E-II ST-2 is worse.

They're all bad.

exhibit-sbt

I dig a lot of these models.. however, I think the prices that will follow are enough to make me want to punch a baby.  I'm betting they take the route of the Signature series ESPs.

That said, they kind of spark gas but in the wrong way.. I've found myself pricing and watching older Eclipse II's and such on eBay.

Iron Dog

The new lineup looks pretty good, does anyone have an idea on pricing, specifically are the E-II's going to be in the same range as the LTD Elites. I'm looking at picking up an ST-1 at some point, but if they're going to have a price jump, I may need to grab an LTD Elite now.

Gfunk

Are the USA EC's FT?

Pushead

They're listed as chambered on the 6-string.com, so that makes me think they're full thickness.

http://6-string.com/electric-guitars/esp-usa-eclipse-vintage-natural-chambered-electric-guitar-2014.html

load more replies (2 of 2)
exhibit-sbt

So USAs and Originals are between $4000-$6300?  

I'll get right on that after I put a down payment on a house.  

Post to Thread