R u alive forum?

Updated
R u alive forum?

Well...I remember saying I would stick with this forum for my entire life. But the layout has become physically uncomfortable to use. 

And I can't post links, but as a 2006 forum veteran (I have seen it ALL) I know some of you might be interested to know that I've finished my latest tunes. Go to fourstrokebaron . bandcamp . com. Or just Google "Four stroke baron" and it'll pop up as the first result. 

My eyes welled up on the way to work, thinking about the forum.  

Dave S.

Hey guys I just joined. You know me from my many issues here so Its time to bring this place to life. 
Dave49749, Davd48405, shit Gall Bladde surgery, divorces. etc...

Rex Rocker

Hi.

Dave S.

Hello Rex!

Roidster

i haven't been here for a long time,and i really dont like this new forum,but what are you going to to do

BroKV

WTF, my account get deleted?

donting

This forum has become worse than a piece of shit recently. Tried to make a new thread and it got deleted without any justification.

this will be my last post ever in the ESP forum. Goodday sirs, good day

ESPLurker

I wonder how the business of selling guitars is going for them?  I don't visit other music forums.  So with this forum being dead, it almost feels like the company is dying too.

Ozzfun

Some day the founding fathers will reunite and breathe new life into this forum. I can feel it in my bones. 

BloodJunkie

Goodbye, donting. This board is even worse than Yuku or Kuyu or whatever the hell it was called.

BloodJunkie

It's obvious that ESP high-ups probably thought the old forum was out of control and didn't think it reflected well on their new clean image they are going for, but honestly I am seeing all the same users from before and hardly anyone new. The NAMM thread would have been exploding right now and between all the goofy threads there was a lot of knowledgable and die-hard ESP supporters. An entire nuking of the board just wasn't worth it IMO. Sad. Now this post is probably going to get deleted...

Sjusovaren

:(

RZK

This forum sucks. This too, will be last post. I've been checking back from time to time, but there's never a thread worth responding to. Good job ESP. You succesfully killed your own forum.

slab

look,...you guys are what made the forum what it was....

change is inevitable,...but i think quitting now is lame-

sure, a lot of dudes have split....i just cant beliebe this place went from the best to....well, this

i dunno, ...i thought you fuckers had more balls

mic drop

The G.

Just dropping by and wow! There's a page full of spambot threads.

Geeetarguy70

Board is alive. What's up peeps!

Post to Thread