New bikes (victory & VTX)

Updated
New bikes (victory & VTX)

So i've had my eyes open for a good deal on a bike while I'm waiting for my Formula to sell on ebay....... But i had to jump the gun and dive on this deal, because i wont see another one like it for a long time. Needless to say, the wifey is pissed as ****, but the risk was worth getting a 2007 Hammer (my FAVORITE bike) for less than half the value.

It needs a fuel pump and handlebar bushings.... About an hour's worth of work for me. I'm also going to put a pair of lloydz cams in it with a more practical exhaust and a power commander... I'm also lowering it a couple of inches.

The package deal also included a 2006 VTX1300(which i also really love), but i cleaned the carb and replaced the battery so i can sell it to help offset the cost of the victory.

rumblebox

Oh...... and this new forum is about as useful as hen shit on a pump handle or a preacher with tourettes. 

exhibit-sbt

No pics makes this a wordy thread of death.  

Come on dude.

rumblebox

I can't post any pics on my phone, hence my 2nd post.

rumblebox

If i use skyfire, it works slightly less shitty.

exhibit-sbt

Nice man, I really like the silver bike.  Two might be a bit excessive, surprised you're still alive to post.  My lady would have murdered me.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mishalk K.

My second bike was a VTX 1300C. I was completely enthralled by it. The first one I have was a Shadow 750 ACE. The Shadow had a shorter wheel base, so it was more nimble, but the 1300 only took a week or two to get accustomed to. Late last year, I had no choice but to raise the temperature to 1800F. I was delighted with the 1300's speed reviews at trail dirt bike, but I tow a trailer for camping, and it was putting a strain on the 1300 in the hills (with a tent, cooler, gear, A/C, and a Honda generator, it's a quite big load).

rony b.

This website works in the most effective way possible.

Nicholas B.

Looks terrible

Jack J.

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this post.

Post to Thread