Christmas Haul?

Updated
Christmas Haul?

So, who all got coal?

I got a Coke glass, an orange, A Night At The Opera on vinyl and 70 bucks. I bought myself a Zippo which I'll grab a pic when I get it, to post in the Stuff That Doesn't Deserve a Thread thread.

Zorlac

Why don't you start the gas thread lucky?

Road King

And post his weight loss progress. Surely he is a shredded beast after 3 years now.

load more replies (1 of 1)
exhibit-sbt

I got saw horses, a tool box, a waterpik (rules), and lord of the rings extended on bluray.  I then gifted myself an Engl E530 which I'm currently waiting for.  Pretty good way to end the year.

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Nice to see u lucky. Great avatar. A dog with a funny face expression like you have.

You have seen to Norgeee, the crabcore man lat3ly?

Road King

I always tell people not to get me anything, but they do anyways. Then my gf is always trying to dress me, despite me reminding her that I don't wear phaggy clothes. Somewhere there is an underprivileged person wearing a lavender shirt. That is all.

P.S. Xmas hats off.

spz

Mujjos Leather Crochet, Apogee JAM 96k, iGO PowerTrip, plus some other stuff like shoes, hat, sweater.

Zorlac

2 kilos of heroin and a young asian mail order wife.

i actually got one of these...

DRT1985

I got a few shirts and sweaters, a new callaway golf bag, remote control helicopter and a $150 Home Depot gift card from my parents, a chive tee shirt, these stainless steel cubes for chilling whiskey and a 5 piece 18v Rigid power tool set from my gf. 

Post to Thread