Old Threads

Updated
Old Threads

So, a few days ago, I, and I'm sure many of you, noticed that all of our old threads are back. Yay.

I appreciate this gesture, as it was promised to us, however, I see a few issues with this.

One, my account is registered to my current email address, which is not the one I used when I originally joined, resulting in my old profile not being linked to my current one. Not a big deal, but there you go.

Two, I keep seeing threads from over five years ago being bumped by n00bs. The thread is fucking six years old, dude. Pretty sure OP doesn't care anymore.

This new forum was flooded with hundreds of old threads, and most of them have no real information in them. Just some guy asking for advice on a guitar. These threads should be archived. We don't need to be bumping threads from 2007.

guitargirlemg81

Zorlac

I would like my old account back also.

slab

worried about the wrong thing, again.....

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

I'm sorry but for me it is not important. I don' know what think. I don't care. maybe I'm wrong.

ChainOfThought

I agree with Omess and Unreal.

I haven't visited any forum on the ESP Board other than the General Discussion in the past 6-8 years I'd say.  That said, I also don't really care if we get the old threads back.  It'd be neat, but I've never really been on to dig through old threads.  Also, they're the 'old threads' from the last temporary board, not from the board before that which actually had some history in it.  So...meh.

I do appreciate the effort though, I'm sure it was on Dave's part.

guitargirlemg81

Shit that's right, everything's up but the general discussions. I feel that there's a lot of missing threads in those sections.

Post to Thread