The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

Updated
The Greatest Thread in the History of the ESP Board

Post anything you want!

Go!

exhibit-sbt

Not sure if it's time yet for the Greatest thread, but I feel as though this could be a threat to it's rememberance.  Someone should get it up.

Dr. Tongue

Also need the cool stories thread.  Need an outlet for my drinking with Scott Ian story, and also  Brent from Mastodon this past summer... the latter being one of the biggest phaggots I've ever met in my life.  

MaDick Hurts

This is just temporary until a RM (MoS) makes an official one.

*Attention Raptor Jesus*

Zorlac

Lol

why does this guy keep saying that? There's no such as an RM. its been said by multiple members of seniority.

Post it's whatever you feel like jack.

MaDick Hurts

Ok, rephrased.

Members of Seniority (MoS)

exhibit-sbt

It could be you MaDick Hurts...  You can edit the title and OP to meet the rules as done previously.  I don't think senior members care who restart threads anymore due to the fact that 3/4 of them are no longer with us.

MaDick Hurts

Fuck it, might as well.

Changed. I'll check back in a few months and see if this board is still around. I'm done for now.

Jesus Christ ESP, what did you do...

Ozzfun

Respectable Members do exist... and they're watching...

jet66

Cats and dogs, living together... Mass hysteria.

Gfunk

Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.

Zorlac

Is this true?

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dr. Tongue

Right, go on youtube and find Slayer Bob's new Christmas light display.  Would post the link, but alas.........

watch?v=JFx6j8jiYrs

jet66

A blast from the past...

jet66

ChainOfThought

Some posters I still have lingering around my iPhoto...the Australian one because its a picture I took myself.

Gfunk

What is the story behind this pig?  Me likey.

Zorlac

Every time somone posts a picture that has somone's computer with the old board up, I get all cold inside. 

Post to Thread