*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

Updated
*Official* Set Your Posting Goals for 2014 Here!

Dear Old Members, new members, Mod, new mods:

An important holiday tradition of the ESP forum... arguably even more importan than the Christmas hat avatar expression... is the setting of posting goals and the tracking of serious gains. Please use this thread to set your posting goals for 2014, and to track your sweet gains throughout the year. In the spirit of community-building, the mods should set goals as well. To any new members who are struggling with setting a good goal, please contact a friendly Respectable Member for assistance.

Dr. Tongue

My posting goals: .... advertise my ESP JH-2 for sale as much as possible, agree a sale with someone, and get fucked around over and over by potential buyers.  In the end I win.    Anyone selling an ESP KKV-380?  Right, new posting goals, find someone to part ways with a KKV-380 for about 3,500 dollars like what Warmacht used to sell them for.  

jt76

i have been looking for the spam section, but there is no spam, not even good spam

deftoneskidd

sadly I will most likely be posting a lot less than the small amount I already do. career change coming in 2014. not sure if ESP boardz will be acceptable at the new gig.

Osvaldo T.

I believe the best thing we can all do is post valuable, important, and relevant information here at ESP Forum.  

The quality of our posts say much about ourselves. Let's make it worthwhile online community!

Dr. Tongue

Too much sense for one post makes post senseless.   

Velt017

I guess I need to post enough to be able to post pictures...

Post to Thread