online dealers - electric guitar discount

Updated
ohad z.

hello,

i want to buy the ESP HORIZON FR 27 and the price is between 2000-3000$.

but in the site electricguitarsdiscount   the price is 456$.

the dealer said that it's brand new and not LTD.

do you guys know the dealer? is he Reliable?

Zorlac

No it is a scam.

jet66

I'd be willing to bet a whole dollar (USD) that is a Chinese 'knock-off' site. I looked at it, and there is no way anyone could sell the real deals at those prices.

Gfunk

Yes, you can buy a genuine brand new ESP HORIZON FR 27 for 456$.

A tard and his money..........

exhibit-sbt

You get what you pay for.. sometimes deals so cheap either mean stolen goods or knockoffs.

Tsinthegame

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

jt76

I wonder what they would actually send you?  Whatever it is, you are probably better off with an ltd mh327

also all of the legit dealers are listed on the esp website.

Road King

Seems legit.

the disturbed one

link? 

jet66

"Due to excessive spam, only Respectable Members may post links."

electricguitardiscountDOTcom

load more replies (1 of 1)
OutlawTorn

if the deal is too good to be true, well its too good to be true...keep your money, dont buy fakes.

Oney

They are fakes/knock offs. The quality is balls, and they don't know much about wiring or the process that goes into the hardware. Their inlays are horrid, especially if they're trying to impress you with a fake gibson les paul knock off. They will never send you actual pics of their products, they will simply snatch up some pics from the internet that someone else took and take credit as if it was theirs and it's ready to ship. They will also try to stamp serial numbers into the guitar as though it was manufactured in a real warehouse. You're better off buying an Epiphone or some kind of custom guitar made by an amateur luthier.... seriously; if you see a Jimmy Page "Black Beauty" being sold for more than 60% under the current market, it's too good to be true as well their other products.

Post to Thread