Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

Updated
Official ESP Forums Video Game Thread

It's a pretty exciting time to be a gamer right now! PS4 is breaking records all over the place, Xbox One is taking over living rooms and entertainment centers across the globe, and PCs are becoming more popular than ever!

What are your opinions? Which platform did you choose? What games are you looking forward to in 2014?

I have a PS4 tucked away for Christmas morning, and I'm proud to say I haven't given into temptation and it's still sealed in the box.

Here's a few games that I can't wait to get my hands on:

Infamous: Second Son

Watch_Dogs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Titanfall

Ian W.

I'm a huge fan of video games in general. There's hardly ever a game that I don't like. However, I did get bored of the over-recycled Call of Duty franchise. But the new game looks like a change of pace. I'm a big fan of RPGs and free-roam games. Those are probably my number one.

guitargirlemg81

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrX7G-1xPLs

The game looks okayish, but the comments are the best.

The G.

Scored Destiny on the ps3. Only one of us got a ps4, but now the other ps3'ers don't play or ignore invites.

guitargirlemg81

I keep reading that Destiny is repetitive and you re visit the same places over and over and there is not as much exploration as you would've expected, plus negative reviews about the story. Too bad because I watched short videos and the actual gameplay looks sweet.

Pushead

RK, keep your receipt.  Microbox just reduced the cost of their console starting on 11/2 here in the United 'Merica of America..

Link

Jed Engutan

games games and gaaaammessssss

jendo y.

Thanks to about text twist the great game.

Orland P.

I play a lot of games actually, on work I spend all of my free time gaming and it really helps me to destress. Lately, I started playing Unblocked impossible quiz and happy wheels, both of these games are hilarious and entertaining. You will laugh really hard on questions which appear in Impossible Quiz

Orland P.

Anyone here play Dota? or ranked games? What is your MMR guys? Mine is 4.3k

Jimbo B.

Inflation is number one public enemy, I can see how expensive products are these days and it is horrible.

Lee R.

I like different games, I like playing board games with my friends, and when I'm alone, I play and earn money at the CSGO, if someone wonders how this is possible, then visit https://csgobettings.com/ where the top platforms are presented for bets that you can use to improve your financial situation. Everything is easy and simple, I wish everyone good luck.

Paul E.

I've lately been really into sports betting, e-sports betting in particular, so I wanted to find a good sports betting site, which turned out to be a very difficult thing. I have, however eventually stumbled on Wazobet Nigeria as they have a lot of available esports games and generally high odds. On top of everything Wazobet offer no-deposit bonuses for allnew players, which is a relatively rare thing among bookmakers these days.

Cai C.

PS4 is great. I play sometimes when I don't have anything better to do. Otherwise, Playstation connected to the big screen TV gives a great experience when playing games for entertainment.

Brian_90Web

Thanks for sharing!

QuestGames

At the moment such games as online quests are new to the audience and very interesting to play. 

Post to Thread