The something neat you bought (that doesn't deserve it's own thread) thread.

Updated
The something neat you bought (that doesn't deserve it's own thread) thread.

Here post whatever cool and neat things you've purchased recently!

Only two rules:

• It cannot be NGDs or NADs.  Use your own intuition as to what qualifies, but please make new threads for your new guitar gear!
  • You must actually take a photo of the cool and or neat item which could be relevant to our collective interests.  Maybe a short review as well!

I'll get us started..  as soon as I finish flooding random pictures to ESP to become an approved member..  :rollseyes

Also, whats the point of having bullets, if they don't work?

The G.

Got myself a HTC One M7, black, 32GB, from E-Bay for about $250 shipped. Then Destiny on PS3.

Kride

KFW

Wut Marshall is that. Looks awesome. 

Kride

It's a Marshall Stanmore.

http://www.marshallheadphones.com/speakers/stanmore/

Got it free when I bought the Samsung S5 and got a new mobile subscribtion. It's damn LOUD. And decen't in audio quality as well. Me digs a lot.

Kride

Another new stuff'o (haven't posted in a while, got this yesterday)

A Charvel 650XL/Custom from 1989.

donting

Some churchs shoes, as some cartier Bubinga wood frames (like wearing a KL on my face!)

Pushead

An LTD EC-401b baritone.

metalhobo

too many frets

metalhobo

kride, that axe is sweet as hell!

BloodJunkie

NGDs don't deserve their own thread anymore?

metalhobo

inorite

Pushead

Eh, you know...

I also bought someone's old project:

Still needs a lot of work.  Not Chinese, someone started with a body and built his own neck.  No inlay, just stickers.  Thought this might be a fun project.  His frets were pretty bad, so I had a chance to try to level and re-crown.  That worked pretty well, so I figured why not try inlays and a total refret?

metalhobo

How'd they fit the guitar into that little envelope?

Pushead

Clever and careful packing.  I had to add water to it when it got here and it popped into shape.

The G.

PS4, Destiny and GTA V.

Post to Thread