Thanksgiving: What Are You Thankful For?

Updated
Thanksgiving: What Are You Thankful For?

Not everyone on this forum is from the USA (and we plan on opening up more international participation soon), but for those who are, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Most people today associate the holiday with stuffing your faces until you want to die (ad then having pie), but I find that I really am thankful for a lot of things in life.

• Music. My life would be completely different without it, and probably way, way worse. Music has been my main pastime, my passion, and my profession for my entire life.

• Family. Very important to me, and growing more so all the time. Many small things come and go, but the health and happiness of my family is what actually matters to me.

• Friends. My life would suck without good friends. I count my pals at ESP to be among the coolest people I know, and of course I have lifelong friends with whom I grew up, people who I'm proud to call bandmates, and many others that make my life all the better with their presence.

• Food. I really like food. Eating is awesome.

• Internet. Sounds geeky, but the fact is that everything I do would be about a million times more difficult and time-consuming without Internet-based communication.

• Music Gear. I don't have a ton of guitars and basses and amps and effects and recording gear, but I use the hell out of the stuff I do have, and it's a pretty amazing world where I can record entire albums here in my little home. It's no Ocean Way or Record Plant, but it lets me do things I never could have done at home when I started as a musician back in 1837.

There's more, but it's a good enough list for now.

metalhobo

crack cocaine

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Meh bahahah. :rollin wtf! hobo :rollin Scuseme, but the metalhobo's reponse was surpisingly funny as hell. 

jet66

Started back in 1837? Are you a vampire?

I'm really thankful for my health this year especially. Been a year of 'almost scares' and some minor surgery. I hit 100% out of pocket around September, first time I've ever done that.

So I guess I'm also thankful for an employer that provides good health insurance, everything was covered 100% after that, and I had a few more expensive things investigated...

-_-

I'm thankful for all this awesome overtime at work that will turn into a couple new pieces of gear come tax time. Saving all my pennies for something expensive. :)

Road King

I am thankful for all the lulz provided by ESP Forum members back when the forum was good and had confused smileys.

RZK

I'm thankful for this awesome new website, the new ESP logo, and the E-II and LTD Elite lines of guitars.

Keep up the good work, guys! [/sarcasm]

Joey Spirito

I'm thankful for music, family, friends, and a roof over my head. Especially metal. Gotta love metal \m/

Ozzfun

I am thankful each time I make a new post and it isn't mysteriously deleted.

SlapMyBass3825

i am thankful for being able to skip work. 

slab

automatic first downs

slab

and drag queens on the macy's thanksgiving day parade

I am thankful for the new house we moved into 2 months ago.  

Bryan

I'm thankful for the opportunity to play music for more than the four walls.

konan_kustom

+1

also thankful for...

...my girl, for understanding & loving me.

...my job, which does not suck and pays for all my fun (read gear )

...beeing healthy coz that's what it's really all about.

have a good time, enjoy the food & cheers from europe!

Galactic

I'm thankful that black Friday starts on thanksgiving now. In your face pilgrims! 

Jhon Carter

I am very thankful of dazzlemeds pharmacy which helped me to get rid of impotency problem. I was suffering with this problem from last couple of months. Now, i am a happy man as i have cured this problem completely.

Post to Thread