"David R."

Updated
"David R."

In the event you are the original mod, were you forced to join up with your name instead of espguitars?

Dave R.

I am the same mod. I decided to not use espguitars anymore, that was the admin account for the other system and I never bothered to make a 'personal' one. Most of the longtimers know my name anyway so thought I'd just go by it. I'm more than a generic handle! And it's 'Dave', not David. 

RZK Spieler

I request a message in private from you.

For compliance, I shall reward you with three internets.

Zorlac

Oh I've been around on those boards since 07. Just had a different account and never posted. thanka for the reply tho. I was only curious because the only other people using irl names besides spammers and noobs are esp employees. 

Ozzfun

DaveRMod, what are your posting goals for 2014?

Dave R.

To help you get a visible post count and see you to 20,000 safe and sound. And, not to have to initiate any Ozzfun challenges.

Ozzfun

I am honored and titillated by this goal. I want 20,000 real bad. You want me to have 20,000 real bad. Let's make this happen!

MaDick Hurts

Hi Dave, I'm not sure who to give this bouquet of flowers to for removing the child censroship but if you do find him/her can you give them to him/her with a friendly wink?

Kay thnks baiiieeeeeee.

slab

this love is worrisome

where is tondog to bring the hate? 

Post to Thread