Welcome to the New Site Forums!

Updated
Welcome to the New Site Forums!

We are looking forward to seeing the community grow, help us make this a great place to hang out and come to for useful (and not always so useful) information.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the Community here.

Bill N.

Hi, so great to have this site! :)

deftoneskidd

hmmm. not sure. too bright. averse to change... guess that means I'm getting old?

Gisornator

The new site looks pretty nice, but I would like to have a conventional forum architecture, which means the Intital post is on top and the replies append in a chronical order to the thread. So far it seems to be completely random where the replies are going.

spz

O HAI THAR!

Zorlac

some noob took my name. I never got the activation BS so i just checked the esp site (ew) and noticed the forum was up. saw some cunt posting as me and had to make an account. any help mod?

metalhobo

I can overlook everything else but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the confusing post order. Newest first, or oldest first, I don't care. Just make them all chronological. None of this poop where a new "reply" goes in the middle of the damn topic.

Or, alternatively, maybe make it so a new "reply" to a post bumps that post to the top of a topic.

ESP

The display order will be addressed soon. Oldest on top, newest on bottom. Topic's listed by most recent activity and so on.

Kannon

What's an 'approved member'? Tried to ressurect the 'what are you listening to' thread only to be denied the ability to post images/links/video.  Poo poo, Mod. Serious excrement.  

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Exaclty. And where is the member list? Like in the lasts forums... 

load more replies (1 of 1)
Kride

Testies

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Omess check ur Pm.

Osvaldo T.

Thanks ESP!

I'm grateful for your help, and to finally be able to be a part of this forum.

Best Wishes!

ESP

This is the newest post, and it's the last one in the thread.

esten114

How come your smiley worked and mine blew up my post?

ChrisMetal86

Mod, I dunno if it has been asked yet or not, but will we be getting a SPAM thread for gear sales/trades?

Bartosz S.

I think new page was a amazing idea. I it looks pretty and useful. Thanks for that.

Kride

When can we post links etc?

ESP

Links can be posted when you've accumulated enough points (2,000 in this case). This weeds out people showing up just to spam an outside link.

Post to Thread