Where is everyone?

Updated
Where is everyone?

Where are all the other beaten and scarred war vets from the original forum? I see Tondog, metalhobo, and kgry, but where is everyone else? Push? Everyone else? Mod?

Crazy Skinny

Rapa666? And what about all of the threads that's we were just starting to rebuild and recreate?

Tondog

I did see Rappa say that he would not post any further on the info threads he was doing because they weren't permanent. 

load more replies (1 of 1)
Crazy Skinny

What's his name on here? Anyome heard from Push yet either? I'm kinda losing faith in the forum personally. Anyone have any of the old threads saved on their computer? The Kirk Hammett and the James Hetfield guide threads?

EvolutionVII

Only signed up again to get a shot at the Eclipse and nuke my account in february if this forum stays like this

Justinschut

I'm here :)

metalhobo

Most importantly, where is unreal friend? I need my ranas licked.

Velt017

Jesus this forum changes more often than any forum ever...

Dr. Tongue

Here until I get sick of clicking the "Forgot your Password" and resetting it because the site doesn't seem to want to recognise my password/username.  After 4 times, I think I'm tired of it already.   

Dr. Tongue

Cheers man, will try that next time I'm feeling masochistic and want to try logging in.  

ESP

OneMileLost

In b4 another forum change.

matt b.

Why all these changes? The old forum was doing just fine, IMO.

ESP

The new site is built on an entirely new platform that integrates the community within the site. Everything is integrated and more beneficial to ESP and the community. Expect a lot of direct artist interaction to come and more overall response from the admin side. There are going to be plenty of admins running around.

GuitarsCollector

"...Everything is integrated and more beneficial to ESP and the community. ..."

WHAT???? ARE YOU SURE???

ProfessorExp

For fuck's sake, I was just getting used to the old new forum!

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

I would like to see again lost members like gaijin, droon, gregg, boogie. 

And I was to post in the last Pushead's thread about his baritone. I really liked those guitars, always loved his pics, I heard his last band video that he posted. I don't like metalcore at all. But I really like the riffs I've saw and the guitar distortion was really good, maybe just from that recording.

Crazy Skinny

Hey, can Push, Reptar, Rappa (if he's on here), Zorlac (the original one), Tondog, and oMeSsiaHo and any other of the true original members of the old forum shoot me a PM whenever they get a sec? It's important. Thanks. 

Pushead

Is this where I'm supposed to write "no, I won't make out with you?"

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Came on dude. We're the same ppl. Calm down. Everything will be okey. 

Zorlac

he wants to invite you to a private "members only" webcam make-out session

load more replies (1 of 1)
Kannon

Let's see how long this lasts.  :| I see Pus is on here. Actually, I knew Pus was on here before signing up.  I do not foresee this being a A Place for LULz or The Ultimate Internet Experience anymore.

OneMileLost

Agreed. I think that the usual new member "trial by fire" will be frowned upon in this new world...even if they deserve it.

Post to Thread