srsly

exhibit-sbt

sht fcken scks brah.

metalhobo

it's "c'omon"

Big Rich

wtf happened to this place

metalhobo

I understand why the mod is taking a firmer stance on censorship, since this forum is featured on the ESP home page and all, but this is pretty goshdarned ridiculous.

kgry

I think this place finally lost me after 12 years.

singlecoilpickup

Yeah. This forum would have been cool in like 2001. In 2013 this is like something produced by a kid that took a web application course at the local community college. It's just a clunky, low featured, bad UX pile of doo doo (I'm saying doo doo because this forum won't let me say shit).

Tondog

I believe the Scots call it "shite"

load more replies (1 of 1)
EvolutionVII

This is worse than panic at the disco!

metalhobo

c'omon

nwright

i cant log in to the site on any devices other than the computer i reg'd with and logged in with last night...suckage.  Every other device says my username is not valid.

metalhobo

you have to use your email address instead of your display user name

load more replies (1 of 1)
Rex Rocker

Hello!

Is this really the new forums?  You've got to be shitting me.

Skoggy

Was I the only one that had to register all over again? Didn't get a single mail regardless of spamming the "send new activation email"-button, and it didn't recognize my email and password. Not that it matters, just wanted to know if I'm as special as I think I am.

And why in inner hell do the last post go on top of the page? First shallt be last, and so on? Great touch, maybe it will start a new trend.

nwright

thanks metalhobo

RZK

I just started a new profile. Never got the email that the new site was ready...

Whatever. This place is weird...

Corrigan

Is cunt censored?

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Dick

Post to Thread