Welcome to the New Site Forums!

Updated
Welcome to the New Site Forums!

We are looking forward to seeing the community grow, help us make this a great place to hang out and come to for useful (and not always so useful) information.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the Community here.

Galactic

Love the guitars and love the site.

Trashgreen

Refreshing

RZK

I don't like this at all. Then again, I don't like much of anything. I don't like this.

ESP

Removal of profanity filter forthcoming. Ability to post images and message 'non-friends' coming shortly as well. Thanks for the comments and feedback.

Snorre

I can't post links because I'm not approved. Mod, pls :(

ESP

Give it a shot, bloodtsunami.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Gfunk

ESPLurker

Thanks Gfunk!

Road King

Good thing no one under 18 is allowed to register and see that ass.

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

Kride

Still can't post links? lame

Tegamal

WOOT! Let us begin anew... again...

Hmantooth

Man this forum has gone to SHIT. 

-_-

Can't post links or pics. Need to make it more iphone friendly. Can't navigate the picture menu, or frame or what ever the pop up thing is called. 

RZK

I thought the old forum was going to be merged with this one. We were told all of our posts would be here. They're not.

Zorlac

Lol they literally Obamaed us.

load more replies (1 of 1)
deftoneskidd

if you like your threads, you can keep your threads. if you like your post count, you can keep your post count!

Powerslave

you have to post first to see what it says......

Tegamal

Do we still need to be approved members to post links? Any chance of getting grandfathered in?

Dist_WhiskyCoffe

So...the thing is...how to post VIDEOS.... ...we can't share just a single feeling about metal music, trance music, progressive house music, or ambient soft music here.

Dwayne M.

how do I get approved to post links?

deftoneskidd

I guess I'll just post whore it up until i get approved.

Post to Thread