Richie C

For Sale?

Updated
Is there a section already up that has postings of guitars that members have for sale?...
MORE »
SA-WEET

Bass Amp question

Updated
hey, i need a new 100+ watt bass amp, im thinking one of those Ampeg BA-115, or a line 6, my price range is $600-900. any suggestions??...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

What Would You Do? Cab dilemma.

Updated
Right now I'm saving up for an Orange PPC212 to match my Marshall 1936 cab. The idea would be to have a cab that compliments the cleans (Marshall) and one to give the whole thing more thump and body (Orange). Now, I have...
MORE »
wildchild

Guitar strings question

Updated
I'll be getting some new strings soon, and I was wondering what brand/gauge would be good for say.. an In Flames sound.. The strings I normally get from my music store are always too light and twangy and it sounds like...
MORE »
Celestion Question

Celestion Question

Updated
Hey, that rhymes... Has anyone tried both the G12K-100 and the V30's, and can give a compare and contrast? On the Celestion website, their specs seem very similar, but I'm just wondering what people's opinions were. ...
MORE »
BrazilianBootyLover

tube amp question

Updated
So I got this vht pittbull combo and I was just messing with it and I think theres something wrong with it. First off the volume knob on the clean channel is completely off but if I play I can hear myself fine. Secondly, when...
MORE »
BLS

Epi Valve JR Combo

Updated
Hi, Anyone have this set up? I know a few have the head. Wanted to get some input, as I am thinking of buying one. How does it respond (Sound wise) to say a POD XT or ZW Overdrive/distortion? Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

50 watt headroom / Rectoverb

Updated
So, on to the newest episode of my Recto cravings. I've found this Rectoverb that's being sold and I'm pretty interested... the only thing I'm kind of worried about is the amount of headroom. I like my cleans nice and...
MORE »
cicada71

Amp for thrash-choice of 4 ?

Updated
Hi I'm looking for a good amp preferably to play thrash & death metal through, I've got about $400-600aus to spend and have narrowed it down to 4 combo amps, my choices are , -Randall RG75 G2 -Marshall Valvestate...
MORE »
nwright

SSHS, fill me in on the Randall V2...

Updated
I know you had one, right? I've played one a few times at a local store and REALLY liked it, but I never really turned it up anywhere near gig volume. What's your take on this thing?...
MORE »
ZephMan

I just found the wonders of flat-wounds strings.

Updated
These things are amazing. Just put 'em on my Tele last night. They are so smooth. And they look fucking awsome. Anyone else use these?...
MORE »
13strings2kill

Looking At Getting A Rivera Amp

Updated
i've been kinda borded with my current set up and been itching to get something new. i been looking online at some of rivera stuff. i like the fact that thye make sub woofers for player how use low tunning and/or 7...
MORE »
5150 with an orange 2x12

5150 with an orange 2x12

Updated
can i run a 5150 head at 16 ohm through an orange 2x12 cab?...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

good string guage for c standard

Updated
suggestions? i've never tuned to standard c:\...
MORE »
owint1

Noob question. Is is possible...

Updated
Hey, new guy with a few noob questions. Just a few queries I was hoping the great folks on the ESP board might be able to lend a hand: Is it possible to run a SansAmp PSA straight through a cabinet without an amp head?...
MORE »