Dave B.

Pickup Swap in Eclipse Standard

Updated
I have other guitars with EMG's and want to switch my 2008 ESP Eclipse Standard to Passive's. I mostly play slow, chunky, detuned stuff like Sleep, Electric Wizard, and also Sabbath.  I play at home and will not be concerned...
MORE »
emg3254

ESP killed this forum....

Updated
It was so great back in the day so ESP changed it and now it just seems dead dead dead.  Oh well....
MORE »
Dream setup's

Dream setup's

Updated
Well today i got my dream set up finished Engl invader completed the setup  Alongside the zilla custom 4x12 with v30s    Esp e2 eclipse and esp standerd series eclipse   Pedals mxr carbon copy Maxon od808 Korg...
MORE »
david h.

WTB: ESP M-I with reverse headstock

Updated
if you see one for sale, please let me know.     thank you kind sirs, dave...
MORE »
Noise in the guitar signal:  junkie daisy chain power supply cable

Noise in the guitar signal: junkie daisy chain power supply cable

Updated
Be careful when you purchase daisy chain power supply cables for your pedals, you might end up with a short in one of them like I did.  I had this ringing noise in my guitar signal , isolated it down to my front pedal board,...
MORE »
What kind of strings do you guys use ?

What kind of strings do you guys use ?

Updated
Maybe seems like a silly quiestion, but I like to try everything if it is made from differant materials and I am a hard believer in TONE-Strings unlike the tone-materials my ears cant hear and thus I cannot enjoy it...
MORE »
Smaller Engls

Smaller Engls

Updated
Anyone here had any experience with the smaller engl combos like the rockmaster or metalmaster.   Got to plug into a used rockmaster 20 watt combo for about 5 to 10 minutes, thought it was pretty nice esecially considering...
MORE »
URGENT: Parallel cab help.

URGENT: Parallel cab help.

Updated
Hey guys, I have urgent help needed: I have two cabinets where it says PARALLEL CONNECTION, which I understand. But the problem is, my guitar head has 16 and 8 ohm outputs and the 2 cabs have 8 ohm parallel inputs on them....
MORE »
Multi-effects Pedals before the amp and the loop?

Multi-effects Pedals before the amp and the loop?

Updated
Are there any multi-effects pedals that allow you to run some effects before the amp and some in the loop? Seems like you can only run them all in the front or all in the loop. If you run it before the amp, the reverbs and...
MORE »
Anthony C.

Can someone give advice for changing pickups

Updated
I have a V series LTD that came stock with EMG actives and I'm replacing them with Seymour Duncan Black winters so I probably have to switch out the pots and input jack I guess (I've never done it before). I'm not sure which...
MORE »
Zayne R.

EX or Viper for sale?

Updated
Does anybody have a White EX Standard or red Viper Standard they're looking to sell? Let me know!...
MORE »
Anyone selling an SH-100 Power Rail

Anyone selling an SH-100 Power Rail

Updated
Looking to buy an SH-100 pickup anyone selling any?...
MORE »
Epiphone les paul 100

Epiphone les paul 100

Updated
Hello eveyone Dark lord matthew here! Anyway i have a epiphone les paul 100 it was around 250$ but it was 300$  something due to shiping and tax when i got i fell in love with the guitar but hated how weak the pickups were. I...
MORE »
Patrick S.

ESP ID?

Updated
Can anyone ID this guitar? It has a Kahler trem and the headstock isn't pained, it's straight maple like the fretboard. The shop doesn't know a year or anything. Thanks!    ...
MORE »
Pick ups

Pick ups

Updated
Hello eveyone 'm planing to buy some emg pickups soon but i'm haveing trouble  deciding over witch ones to put in my guitar  they are the emg 81 85 combo and the Het set combo i've look around the internet to find some info...
MORE »