Smaller Engls

Smaller Engls

Updated
Anyone here had any experience with the smaller engl combos like the rockmaster or metalmaster.   Got to plug into a used rockmaster 20 watt combo for about 5 to 10 minutes, thought it was pretty nice esecially considering...
MORE »
URGENT: Parallel cab help.

URGENT: Parallel cab help.

Updated
Hey guys, I have urgent help needed: I have two cabinets where it says PARALLEL CONNECTION, which I understand. But the problem is, my guitar head has 16 and 8 ohm outputs and the 2 cabs have 8 ohm parallel inputs on them....
MORE »
Multi-effects Pedals before the amp and the loop?

Multi-effects Pedals before the amp and the loop?

Updated
Are there any multi-effects pedals that allow you to run some effects before the amp and some in the loop? Seems like you can only run them all in the front or all in the loop. If you run it before the amp, the reverbs and...
MORE »
Anthony C.

Can someone give advice for changing pickups

Updated
I have a V series LTD that came stock with EMG actives and I'm replacing them with Seymour Duncan Black winters so I probably have to switch out the pots and input jack I guess (I've never done it before). I'm not sure which...
MORE »
Zayne R.

EX or Viper for sale?

Updated
Does anybody have a White EX Standard or red Viper Standard they're looking to sell? Let me know!...
MORE »
Anyone selling an SH-100 Power Rail

Anyone selling an SH-100 Power Rail

Updated
Looking to buy an SH-100 pickup anyone selling any?...
MORE »
Epiphone les paul 100

Epiphone les paul 100

Updated
Hello eveyone Dark lord matthew here! Anyway i have a epiphone les paul 100 it was around 250$ but it was 300$  something due to shiping and tax when i got i fell in love with the guitar but hated how weak the pickups were. I...
MORE »
Patrick S.

ESP ID?

Updated
Can anyone ID this guitar? It has a Kahler trem and the headstock isn't pained, it's straight maple like the fretboard. The shop doesn't know a year or anything. Thanks!    ...
MORE »
Pick ups

Pick ups

Updated
Hello eveyone 'm planing to buy some emg pickups soon but i'm haveing trouble  deciding over witch ones to put in my guitar  they are the emg 81 85 combo and the Het set combo i've look around the internet to find some info...
MORE »
njrusmc

18V Temporary mods

Updated
In my hometown, I have recently had a number of requests from local guitarists who want 18V temporary mods to test out. Everyone knows how cheap the parts are and how easy the construction is, but most people don't have a...
MORE »
TeXXas

Practice Space.

Updated
Okay, so my current music project is in need of a practice space, and for the first time in my 20 years of playing poorly with friends for beer money, we have no garage. We're all in apartments or condos, making rehearsal a...
MORE »
New guitar!  And cuttin' out the middle man

New guitar! And cuttin' out the middle man

Updated
I just got the ESP LTD Viper Vampore biotech. How much did i pay for it Only about 399$  i got it at sam ash this metal as fuck guitar store. So yeah and it has EMG pickups and so far i'm LOVEING them. in fact  i love them so...
MORE »
Plectrum

Plectrum

Updated
Cant get enough of these Patrick Hufschmid plectrums  ...
MORE »
Mullet

Help - string gauge for dropped C.

Updated
I'm going to be getting my new axe on Friday (ESP LTD JD600). It's likely to have 9-46s fitted...not so good for dropped C. What gauge strings would you recommend? The guitar will be left in this tuning....
MORE »
Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Low Wattage Tube Amp Club Thread!!!

Updated
Since low wattage amps are becoming big buisness now for companies; Anyone with a Low wattage amp, that is under 15-25W Class A/B or 10-15W Class A post pics of their amps in here, no hybrig Vox ADs or Marshall AVTs, just...
MORE »