martijua

Looking for a Snow White Jackson SL2HT

Updated
I'm looking for a Snow White Jackson SL2HT. If anyone knows where I can buy one, let me know!...
MORE »
motherpuncher

Strange 5150.

Updated
Hey guys. I bought an old 5150 block letter a while ago, didn't really like the sound with the original cab, so I bought a Marshall 1960 cab with V30's. I don't know if it's supposed to like this but, it's not tight at...
MORE »
espdood

Looking for a high gain amp.

Updated
I'm looking for an amp that would sound great with my Duncan active blackouts. Has the in your face distortion with plenty of crunch as well as not sounding thin, sounds stereo like a BBE built in, tight bass, decent mids for...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

all tuning drop

Updated
does anyone know of a device that will drop all the strings tuning example i have my iceman step for drop d but i like to go to drop c but i dont want to have to retune back and forth. thanks for your time sarg...
MORE »
Choppychunks

How to get glue off guitar?

Updated
I got Gorilla glue on my guitar. I've tried rubbing alcohol and my dunlop polish. Is there any trick or product that can take glue off without harming the finish.......:confused:...
MORE »
jmann

speaker help.

Updated
ok ima get a new avatar G212 but i wondering if i should just get the speakers that would have the same watt power as my head or get the speakers that have a little more power.. i have a line6 spider 3 150 watt.. could some...
MORE »
Brono

Aus Help

Updated
Ive pretty much decided to sell my 3 chan dual rectifier. What price should a awsome condition recto head go for in aus?...
MORE »
TheDevilHimself

Thoughts on Line6 Flextone III

Updated
Hi all! I was just about to order the Peavey Mini colossal when I saw a really good offer on a Flextone III. Anybody got feedback on that? Is it good? Is it easy to use or do you have to spend hours tinkering with...
MORE »
IWannaTalkToSamson

Nomad 100

Updated
Anybody have any experience with or opinions on the Mesa Nomad 100 head? I was looking at the reviews and they sounded pretty good and was wondering if anyone here knew if it is good for metal?...
MORE »
Joe_Bradburry

Heads and Combo's

Updated
this is probibly a stupid question, but does anybody know why the control pannels on combo's are layed out opposite from the head versions?...
MORE »
Joe_Bradburry

Madison Divinity

Updated
Has anyone tried the Madison Divinity head? i want to get one, but there arent any stores in my area that sell them, so i cant try one out! :(...
MORE »
idpmofo

DR color-coated strings

Updated
After seeing someone's pics with Red strings (looked like they were soaked with blood :D ) I was considering putting some Black Beauties on my EC500S. I read a few reviews that said they break easily and a few that said...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

passive alternative to emg 85

Updated
suggestions?...
MORE »
Favourite Peice of Gear

Favourite Peice of Gear

Updated
Whats everyone's Favourite peice of Gear? You can include guitars... Mine would be my Les Paul Gothic....
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

6505+ vs. triple xxx

Updated
ok so i think i have narrowed down the amps tht i might bye i want to know what you guys think of the peavey 6505+ and the triple x peavey give me the pros and cons . thanks for your time sarg...
MORE »