Bridge The Void

...and now reccomend me an EQ pedal!

Updated
OK, easier thread cuz I've got a few that look interesting: MXR 10 band (versatile, bu expensive) MXR 6 band (cheaper, harder to find for some reason) Boss GE-7 (cheaper, easy to get hold of, is it actually any...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

drum triggers

Updated
i know this is a guitar forum, but my drummer has been looking for drum triggers. does anybody here know how they work and if you need a module for the triggers to work?...
MORE »
E-Mail ive just sent to Peavey

E-Mail ive just sent to Peavey

Updated
Ive just sent a suggestions email to peavey wit the following to see what they would introduce some new amps. I would really like to see a couple of new products in your amp line introduced, really they are just smaller...
MORE »
EMG Select?

EMG Select?

Updated
anybody have any experience with them? i have EMGS in my Viper and dont expect the same sound but i do have a FIBSON Les Paul that i won at an arcade, its a decent guitar and would like to improve the sound a bit, so im...
MORE »
seefingersrun

Will I blow or rock it?

Updated
I just bought the new line6 Spider III 150 combo and was wondering if I could connect extra external peddles to it. I really like the spider except that I think the distortion channels are limited and that most of those...
MORE »
Deathroll

2 Questions

Updated
I got 2 questions and i hope some people can answer them. 1. Which string gauge can i best use for these tunings: D, G, C, F and C, G, C, F I use both of them very often. But i have the total wrong string gauge. 2. I'm...
MORE »
TheEnemy

2008...plan to get lot of gears?

Updated
After seeing the new esp models and namm and all...you guys gonna buy a lot of new guitar gears this year? Its gonna be my biggest year since i started guitar. Planning to completely change my rig. gonna get: -Engl E670...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

what's the verdict on....

Updated
EMGs vs Seymour Duncan Blackouts. Is there anyone that has done a side by side comparison yet? Or through the same guitar? I want to know if I should bother with trying the EMG 85 in the brigde, or should I skip it and...
MORE »
the_emptier

spider valve 100w head

Updated
anyone ever played one of these? as some of you may know i've been looking at amps forever and i love the 6505+. i was fixed on that for a long time but now with a new year there will be new gear. so how is this amp? i play...
MORE »
cicada71

Randall RG75G2 setup/pedals ?

Updated
Hi I just got my new amp the Randall RG75G2 it sounds alright still trying to find my sound looking for a nice chunky distorted sound for thrash/death metal, wondering if I should invest in a couple of pedals ? Maybe an eq...
MORE »
savageshredder

Crate Blue Voodoo

Updated
so any of you dudes here own(ed) one? I hear these are one of the better sounding bang of the buck amps especially when they're installed with el34's...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Pickup installation...

Updated
I just got a SD Invader to put in my Epiphone SG, but unfortunately, I lack the financial wiggle room to pay to install it right now. I have access to a soldering iron and the tiniest shred of experience with soldering and...
MORE »
gab4554

Tuners

Updated
Whats the diffrence between Schaller, Sperzel and Gotoh tuners. Which one are better then others and why?...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Triple Rectifier w/ EL34's?

Updated
Anyone in here have any experience with EL34's in a Recto? I searched on the Boogie Board and came up pretty empty. I think my bud's Triple sounds great and he has 6l6's in his, but I know my 5150II sounded absolutely brutal...
MORE »
Recommend me Power Supplies

Recommend me Power Supplies

Updated
See title. Sick of changing batteries in all of my pedals. I need something with at least three 9V DC outs. Quiet, reliable, etc. Been looking at the T-Rex FuelTank and DC Brick....
MORE »