Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Updated
So I got a guitar and noticed the lock on the case doesn't do anything. I have the 2 keys but the lock does absolutely nothing when turning the key. There's no part moving inside that makes it click or lock into the top...
MORE »
Shaped Eclipse Hard Case

Shaped Eclipse Hard Case

Updated
Hello, The stock case of my ESP Eclipse II is too big and uncomfortable, I would like to use a LesPaul shaped hard case but there is a problem: my eclipse if not a full thickness, is there any compatible hard...
MORE »
New wall mount setup

New wall mount setup

Updated
Finally decided to hang my best guitars. Love having them on display and away from my little girl haha. What do you guys think? ESP Truckster (2005) LTD Exp 200 (1997) KH-2 (2010) Gibson Les Paul Tribute (2018) ...
MORE »
New to this racky business, can anyone help me set this up?

New to this racky business, can anyone help me set this up?

Updated
I think I may have had it hooked up right, I just think I have to have a footswitch for it to work, dude lost the 4 pin FU-2 Footswitch cable... Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp- Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 After lots of research this...
MORE »
DiMarzio Super Distortion or Duncan Dimebucker for a Viper-10

DiMarzio Super Distortion or Duncan Dimebucker for a Viper-10

Updated
Which one would sound the best in a Viper-10? I have both but can't decide which one to drop in. Thanks!...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Triple Rectifier... too much?

Updated
Meh, another Rectifier related question. I've been asking tons of these over the past months but I'm really just kind of weighing all options out there. One of these would be trying to get a deal on a used Triple Rec and mod...
MORE »
Dean S.

WANTED! LTD OUIJA NATURAL

Updated
Hey guys!  If anyone knows of any available I'd love to give one a try as I love the figured maple so please point me in the right direction.  I'm in the UK but have bought and sold guitars from all around the world.  Cheers!...
MORE »
Early ESP strat headstock neck for sale

Early ESP strat headstock neck for sale

Updated
any one interested in an early ESP Neck let me know ...
MORE »
ESP MX VS LTD EXP 200

ESP MX VS LTD EXP 200

Updated
Just got this in the more rare 1st year 1997 LTD model with 2 dot inlay on the 12th & made in Japan with mahogany body.One source says only 300 made in 97.This guitar is beyond awesome! It has a Black Winter Duncan in the...
MORE »
Aron A.

ENGL Metalmaster 20 combo discontinued?

Updated
Hi, I'm trying to purchase an Engl Metalmaster 20 combo, but my retailer says that it's discontinued (?!). I have not found anything on the internet about the Engl company discontinuing this model. And I have even sent a mail...
MORE »
Harsh p.

About ESP/LTD?

Updated
From what I understand LTD to ESP is what Epiphone is to Gibson right? I'm planning to get an ESP Snakebyte but the thing is these can't be found in my country, all the models I find are LTD (but the price is still pretty...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Which of these headphones for monitoring/mixing?

Updated
Ok, so I have settled on one of these two for mixing/monitoring. I don't want to buy one for each, but my main use for them will be for monitoring. Sennheiser HD 380 PRO or Shure SRH840 ??...
MORE »
Pickups tone control

Pickups tone control

Updated
I want to install a new pickup but without the hassle of the tone control. I always have mine on full, so my question is this: Can you put any pickup in without the tone control and it will sound good? Or do you need a...
MORE »
Dean L.

When to replace tubes?

Updated
Hi, I have had my Peavey 6505+ for a few months, and to me it sounds awesome! I have never listened to another 6505+ in the same room so I am not sure if my amp sounds as good as it can or if it can sound better  My...
MORE »
Ozwepaie

Ernie Ball Cobalt strings...... WoW !!

Updated
I got my first set of EB "Cobalt", I got 10-46 (that's all they had). I put them on two guitars: both Les Paul classic, one w/ 498-490 passive alnico pickups and one w/ 81/60 active EMG. Tuned both to D* down 1/2 step. Now...
MORE »