T-nuts

Preamp Tubes

Updated
I am looking into replacing the preamp tubes in my 6505. Now I just did the Power Tubes and they needed to be biased but what do you have to do for Preamp tubes? Also, any suggestions on what kind?...
MORE »
Rainingashes

I hell want a EXP!

Updated
Hey guys, i live in Perth in Australia and im kind of new here as well, and have been dreaming of a ESP MX250, or any esp that is in the EXP shape as long as it looks like a hetfield guitar (he is my idol) and is either...
MORE »
Asmodaus

What's a fair price for a used Mesa trad cab?

Updated
I'm looking for one and for some of the prices on ebay + shipping I'm only a couple hundred from new prices....
MORE »
PUPs for LP?

PUPs for LP?

Updated
i have a LP copy with crappy PUPs and i want to get a new set, i was thinking about JB/59 with Nickel covers any suggestions? i dont have an extreme budget and dont want to do another EMG setup...
MORE »
bjoyce27205

any experience with b-52????

Updated
ok, its almost time for another half stack. my line 6 is ok, but just doesn't fill in what i once had with a half stack. ive been looking at the b-52 at-100 or st100, because some people say they are similar to a mesa. i find...
MORE »
Kalibur

Krank Revolution SST

Updated
Is this new Krank amplifier a solid state or a tube amp? Or is it a combination of both? Can anyone give me any information on this amp?...
MORE »
Jace Kiburz

engl tube preamp 530 problems!

Updated
Hey guys, so i got this on ebay and i received it in the mail a couple days ago. The problem is that only the clean channel works. The second I press either the gain hi/lo or clean/lead button, the signal cuts out. I'm not...
MORE »
Orrendamente

Digitech Metal Master

Updated
Does anybody use one? If so, could you provide me with some good settings? I've been unable to attain a setting that a really like on it so I've resorted to using only the Death Metal pedal, which, though it is a good pedal,...
MORE »
xcc

POD (or similar) sugestions

Updated
The thought of a drum machine made me thinking about recording ideas on my computer. I have looked into stuff like the digitech workstation series and the line6 pod series. What I'm looking for is something that can record a...
MORE »
Dying To Live

Laney Heads

Updated
I'm not so familiar with this brand but I think I might dip in the bargain bin to see what I come out with...any feedback?...
MORE »
hessian101

Mesa quad preamp- marshall poweramp?

Updated
I am thinking of getting a Mesa Quad preamp, and I want to know if there is any way to use The power amp and speaker of my marshall Jcm combo In conjunction with it. So- would - mesa quad preamp>marshall power...
MORE »
xcc

Post your recording gear!

Updated
My interest for home-recording is growing and I would like to see what people are using for their recordings. Post everything you got from monitors to softwares ! :)...
MORE »
Eclipse

Peavey JSX VS 5150 (II)/6505 (+)

Updated
I have an offer to trade my Mesa T-verb combo for a Peavey JSX. I love the sound of a 6505 buy they are not much for cleans. In Flames is a good reference for the sound I'm seeking. Since I don't have the chance to try a JSX...
MORE »
vitod

Speaker replacement.

Updated
I have a Marshall VS100 combo. Have you ever replaced the stock speaker? The stock sounds good to me, and I haven't heard other cabs to make a comparison. So I was wondering if something else would be better. I play mostly...
MORE »
japs5607

Isp Decimator Pro Rack g/Peavey 6505

Updated
All sorted now disregard...
MORE »