Prophetian

Line6 Vs. Laney

Updated
Been a long time since I've been wanting to buy a head amp but now that I found Laney & line6 dealers around I have the following options: line6 Vetta II HD + 412T cab (1690 euros for the head + 650 euros for the...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

midi questions

Updated
ok so i would like to know some things about mdi: 1. which is a good midi controller o was looking at the rocktron all access 2. if you set effects to the midi controller to you need to keep the effects in the...
MORE »
Mystievel

effects loops

Updated
how the heck r you supposed to use these things? I've been trying to figure it out for a while now, the instruction manuals that i have for my amp dont cover how to work these, and i am not able to find one online...
MORE »
DeathIsMyJustice

Recomend me a p/u for my strat

Updated
Ok I was jamming on my strat last night and Im totally sick of the bridge pick up, I cant stand it any longer. Its got a SC in there but I just checked the routing and it will take a humbucker, obviously Ill need a neck...
MORE »
Terminatus

EMGs vs V7+V8

Updated
I have an Ibanez RGA121 with the V& in the bridge and V8 in the neck. I like these pickups, they're really cool. But I have been tempted to switch them out for EMG 81/81 (or maybe even 60). I like that combo as well but...
MORE »
camsnooks

Pickups

Updated
I have a an ltd ec 50 electric guitar and am wondering what pickups i should upgrade to for this guitar ,im thinking emgs or duncans but not sure?...
MORE »
gab4554

EMG 60 on my Viper 400?

Updated
When I bought my LTD I didnt wanted to have EMG 60 so I took a Viper 400 instead of a EC. But now Id like to have swap my 85 for a 60. Is it gonna sound good even if the shape isnt the same as an EC? Cause the dealer told me...
MORE »
svt4cobra6

washburn dime 333 blackjack

Updated
Just wondering if anyone knows what this might be worth. My main guitar is an mh400 from 2007 but I have a washburn dime 333 blackjack from about 1998 and has a seymore duncan dimebucker in the bridge and a washburn front...
MORE »
ESPdude

Pots for SD JB and Alnico II Humbuckers

Updated
Does anyone know what kind of pots ESP uses for their JB equipped guitars? Also as a side question, which pots would be recommended for a SD Alnico II? Thanks!!!...
MORE »
iheartsquires

Sd Blackouts

Updated
thoughts? better (or more 'balanced') then emgzorzzzz?...
MORE »
KH Guitar Freak

Those with Keeley pedal experience...

Updated
Should I go for the TS9 Mod Plus or the TS9DX Flexi 4X2??? 8o...
MORE »
Mahalo

M/B preamp tube question

Updated
Noob here. I am replacing the preamp tubes in my RK with SPAX7 tubes from M/B. They came with black sleeves on them. Do these stay on or come off before placing in the sockets? They look like they are meant to stay...
MORE »
†immy

"Grand" clear flying v

Updated
i found these on an ebay store and they look pretty good. they're only goin for $140-$150 though and i was wondering if their worth buying. i looked them up but i could only find one reveiw, it said they were good just...
MORE »
High Skool Artist

What strings do you prefer?

Updated
has this been made before? i prefer ghs guitar boomers on my ltd viper, dean markly's on my other 2 guitars, ernieball phospher bronze on my acoustic and whatevers in regular tension for my classical...
MORE »
got my 6505+ (which cab)

got my 6505+ (which cab)

Updated
well I just got my 6505+ and what a new 4x12 cab? thinking on Vader just want to here opinions........
MORE »