metallist

What Amp to buy?

Updated
Basically, I wanted to initially get a triple recto but the price is getting too daunting,the shipping rates mesa offered were fucked, and I would like to get something at least ... new. Anyone have any idea of any other...
MORE »
DeefNDorf

New to the site. Question on equip.

Updated
Hi everyone. Newbie here. my name is Johs and I am 25. I have been playing for about 14 yrs and have mainly stuck to Fenders and Gibsons. I play a Fender Highway one with Symore Duncans, through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe with...
MORE »
xXxEvilCorexXx

Anyone here played an 8 string

Updated
i watched a video of Buz from Unearth playing one and he played a power chord and it sounded like complete mush. i was just wondering, out of curiosity not want, if they sound really muddy due to the low string,...
MORE »
The Funnel Weaver

Amp Suggestions

Updated
I know, another amp thread. I've done research on my own, but now I want the opinions of those much more experienced than myself. So, now I will briefly describe what I want. First off, I am just looking for a small...
MORE »
Nostradamus

First Time Recording - Advice Please (now with clips)

Updated
Hi, I have just started trying to do some home recording and was hoping you guys could help out. At the moment I am using a Shure SM 57 straight into my computer with Audacity for sound editing. I am having two main problems...
MORE »
5150-Viper

BBE sonic maximizer + Rocktron Hush Super C, need help!!

Updated
So i just got the Rocktron Super C rackmount and am hooking it up with my Sonic Maximizer 482i into my 5150.. The only problem is i dont know which chords plug into what first and where they go from there, some how i need to...
MORE »
Put

What Pre-amp to combine with a Mesa 50/50?

Updated
What would be a nice combination with the 50/50 . Playin a 5150 now .. wanna lean more towardss nevermore/james labrie(marc sfogli) in a nutshell BIG BOMBASTIC TIGHT BRUTAL...
MORE »
RejecterSR

Stack Pic Thread

Updated
All these nice guitars where are the massive stacks?...
MORE »
RejecterSR

Need a hand with speaker selection

Updated
Okay. I've been playing guitar for years, and had many guitars but all through one shitty ass cheap B52 solid state stack and a digitech death metal pedal. though i've played and owned very good guitars i've had this pos amp...
MORE »
ESPdude

Amp Suggestions Please

Updated
Hello everyone, I have an Eclipse II on the way to add to my two LTDs and I am afraid to say that all I have been using is a Marshall practice amp. So I think that it may be time for an upgrade. Firstly I am still up in...
MORE »
hessian101

Getting the most out of my budget recording rig-

Updated
I recently bought a Shure SM57 mic, an ART Tube Mp USB mic pre, and Cakewalk guitar tracks pro to record my JCM600 combo. I have been playing around with this setup, but the sounds I am getting are only a bit better than...
MORE »
BeëlzeM

White hardware

Updated
Hey. Just a quick little question. Is there a company that sells white tune-o-matic bridges, stop tailpieces, knobs, tuners etc? Also, is it possible to order white Sperzels or something? Or is it possible to spray it white...
MORE »
Richie C

Line 6 Amps...

Updated
More specifically, the Spider Valve, Flextone III, and the Vetta. I'm currently using a Tone Port and I love the little thing to death. Also, I'm downsizing my amp since I can never really open it up enough since I'm...
MORE »
Prophetian

Line6 Vs. Laney

Updated
Been a long time since I've been wanting to buy a head amp but now that I found Laney & line6 dealers around I have the following options: line6 Vetta II HD + 412T cab (1690 euros for the head + 650 euros for the...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

midi questions

Updated
ok so i would like to know some things about mdi: 1. which is a good midi controller o was looking at the rocktron all access 2. if you set effects to the midi controller to you need to keep the effects in the...
MORE »