Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Updated
As some of you may have heard my Pod X3 and BKP clip of Seek and Destroy was truly apalling i have decided that i need to play more, and to get a pair of good quality studio monitors. Im after a good flat responce to get...
MORE »
dawg

What is better?

Updated
My birthday is coming up in a few months, and my parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents said that they all would chip in a bit to get me a guitar (My second) for my gift. I'm considering the ESP LTD EC-256 and the Epiphone...
MORE »
First Looper Advice for $150-$200

First Looper Advice for $150-$200

Updated
I'm looking to get my first looper pedal but I'm having trouble deciding from a few options. My budget is $150 but if you can convince me, I would consider going up to $200. I mention this because you probably know about a...
MORE »
Juan H.

Esp Phoniex 200 Case

Updated
I recently required an ltd phoniex 200 and I'm loving this guitar as my main. I'm planning on doing so traveling for some gigs and I want a hardshell case for this guitar. Anybody know excatly what case from esp I should get...
MORE »
Edwars guitars

Edwars guitars

Updated
Hi ppl! Does anyone have any experience with Edwards guitars? If you do, please share, I'm thinking of getting one and never in my life had I played one, let alone seen one in action so every comment is helpful Thnx...
MORE »
Paradiso

Bedroom Recording Advice?

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm new here (obviously)....just been browsing the threads and such. Could you give me tips on throwing together a good, simple bedroom recording setup for electric guitar? I'm in college, so I'm pretty...
MORE »
moosemeister

Cases

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking for a hardshell case to fit my ESP LTD F-255. I'm not sure whether the case they have FOR the LTD F-series will fit a 5 string. Any cases?...
MORE »
Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Updated
So I got a guitar and noticed the lock on the case doesn't do anything. I have the 2 keys but the lock does absolutely nothing when turning the key. There's no part moving inside that makes it click or lock into the top...
MORE »
Shaped Eclipse Hard Case

Shaped Eclipse Hard Case

Updated
Hello, The stock case of my ESP Eclipse II is too big and uncomfortable, I would like to use a LesPaul shaped hard case but there is a problem: my eclipse if not a full thickness, is there any compatible hard...
MORE »
New wall mount setup

New wall mount setup

Updated
Finally decided to hang my best guitars. Love having them on display and away from my little girl haha. What do you guys think? ESP Truckster (2005) LTD Exp 200 (1997) KH-2 (2010) Gibson Les Paul Tribute (2018) ...
MORE »
New to this racky business, can anyone help me set this up?

New to this racky business, can anyone help me set this up?

Updated
I think I may have had it hooked up right, I just think I have to have a footswitch for it to work, dude lost the 4 pin FU-2 Footswitch cable... Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp- Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 After lots of research this...
MORE »
DiMarzio Super Distortion or Duncan Dimebucker for a Viper-10

DiMarzio Super Distortion or Duncan Dimebucker for a Viper-10

Updated
Which one would sound the best in a Viper-10? I have both but can't decide which one to drop in. Thanks!...
MORE »
JeanPaul du Vinnie

Triple Rectifier... too much?

Updated
Meh, another Rectifier related question. I've been asking tons of these over the past months but I'm really just kind of weighing all options out there. One of these would be trying to get a deal on a used Triple Rec and mod...
MORE »
Dean S.

WANTED! LTD OUIJA NATURAL

Updated
Hey guys!  If anyone knows of any available I'd love to give one a try as I love the figured maple so please point me in the right direction.  I'm in the UK but have bought and sold guitars from all around the world.  Cheers!...
MORE »
Early ESP strat headstock neck for sale

Early ESP strat headstock neck for sale

Updated
any one interested in an early ESP Neck let me know ...
MORE »