mazen

Educate me on Recto's

Updated
More specifically the 2 channel older ones... What are the differences between the dual and triple? How do the tones differ? What are the best tubes to use with them for hard rock/metal? How versatile are they?...
MORE »
hector L.

Seymour duncan esp eclipse i tcm

Updated
hi my esp eclipse comes with a '59 seymour duncan. I need a hard rock pickup. which one do you recommend? sh5, sh6, sh 15? which one do you use...
MORE »
Hand Of Stone

Fret Polishing Kits/Cloths - Any Recommendations?

Updated
Hey guys! I'm looking for some sort of Fret Polishing Kits/Cloths! So far I found these three: Planet-Waves-Fret-Polishing-System Dunlop-Guitar-Fingerboard-Conditioning- Gorgomyte Fret & Fingerboard...
MORE »
R S.

How Does Bridge Material Affect Feedback?

Updated
Hopefully someone here has done a lot of bridge bridge swapping and upgrading and has noticed. And I do mean feedback, not sustain. I know that all kinds of things affect feedback generation but I'm looking for as much as...
MORE »
Ben J.

Metallica Hetfield Inspired Amplitube 5 Presets

Updated
Just thought I'd share one Clean & one Crunch Rhythm Amplitube 5 preset I've taken some time to create...This is completely & unashamedly inspired by James Hetfield from Metallica (so I figure an ESP forum would have...
MORE »
BoD

In ear monitors

Updated
Does anyone use in ear monitor systems here? I'm concidering it for my band and am not sure how it works. I found a system by Galaxy audio that has 4 body packs with it but I have a five member band . Can the things just be...
MORE »
Compression

Compression

Updated
OK, I play metal and shred. So yes, go ahead and laugh about that, or about the fact that I've always used a modded Boss compressor as part of my rig. With my supercharged Gambale-style right hand, it just helps give my...
MORE »
Mr Walley

Studio Monitor Help

Updated
Maybe it will get better responses in here. I just bought a pair of Samson 50w active studio speakers. I installed them and they pick up the hard drive noises and a rhythmic beeping every second. Is there any way to stop it?...
MORE »
Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Studio Monitors For Recording & Pod X3 & XT

Updated
As some of you may have heard my Pod X3 and BKP clip of Seek and Destroy was truly apalling i have decided that i need to play more, and to get a pair of good quality studio monitors. Im after a good flat responce to get...
MORE »
dawg

What is better?

Updated
My birthday is coming up in a few months, and my parents, uncles, aunts, and grandparents said that they all would chip in a bit to get me a guitar (My second) for my gift. I'm considering the ESP LTD EC-256 and the Epiphone...
MORE »
First Looper Advice for $150-$200

First Looper Advice for $150-$200

Updated
I'm looking to get my first looper pedal but I'm having trouble deciding from a few options. My budget is $150 but if you can convince me, I would consider going up to $200. I mention this because you probably know about a...
MORE »
Juan H.

Esp Phoniex 200 Case

Updated
I recently required an ltd phoniex 200 and I'm loving this guitar as my main. I'm planning on doing so traveling for some gigs and I want a hardshell case for this guitar. Anybody know excatly what case from esp I should get...
MORE »
Paradiso

Bedroom Recording Advice?

Updated
Hey everyone, I'm new here (obviously)....just been browsing the threads and such. Could you give me tips on throwing together a good, simple bedroom recording setup for electric guitar? I'm in college, so I'm pretty...
MORE »
moosemeister

Cases

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking for a hardshell case to fit my ESP LTD F-255. I'm not sure whether the case they have FOR the LTD F-series will fit a 5 string. Any cases?...
MORE »
Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Hardcase Lock doesn't work

Updated
So I got a guitar and noticed the lock on the case doesn't do anything. I have the 2 keys but the lock does absolutely nothing when turning the key. There's no part moving inside that makes it click or lock into the top...
MORE »