Fade To Black 1985

Weird buzz on clean channel

Updated
Heej guys, I've got a problem... Yesterday all of a sudden my clean channel had this weird buzz - the sound wasn't clean at all! It was like I'd played the with the distortion very low... Anybody knows what the problem could...
MORE »
Arrow case?

Arrow case?

Updated
I’m in a bit of pickle, is there any case that fits the arrow body? The normal ESP form fitted case is on backorder EVERYWHERE. Can’t even find one used....
MORE »
gab4554

Pedals

Updated
For my birthday i wanna buy myself a new pedal. But idk which one should i get Boss TU-2 (tuner) or Boss NS-2 (noise suppressor) which one should i get?. And i was wondering how the NS-2 works. or any other pedal...
MORE »
Which recording software?

Which recording software?

Updated
So I'm looking to buy a new recording software. I currently use a free one that doesn't support plugins. I am a guitarist that's looking to record some of my music more for friends and personal use. I don't need anything...
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

Solid State Death Metal

Updated
A while back I posted this thread. Asking whether I could get tone like the bands in the thread from a 6505. Later on, I tried a 6505 112 at a studio and I had a friend go through all the EQ possibilities, playing similar...
MORE »
firekid0669

Recording software recommendations

Updated
I just received a Spider Valve mkII for Xmas and want to get some recording software but have no idea where to start. I am not a very good player and don't need anything fancy. Line 6 Guitar Port came with the gift but I...
MORE »
xcc

Suggest me a software for recording

Updated
I've been trying to use cubase, but that is way over my head. I want something that is easier to use, but it have too sound good too. I have Windows btw..thanks :)...
MORE »
warpig

Where can I buy ESP pickups?

Updated
Im looking to inserting this pickup: https://reverb.com/item/6991818-esp-lh-301b-humbucker-bridge-guitar-pickup-pu-8903 on to my FirstAct guitar which is essentially my first electric guitar, so the pickups in that can't be...
MORE »
Sinclair tremolo

Sinclair tremolo

Updated
Hello everyone, im waiting for my yellow M1 custom to be delivered in about a weeks time. It has a nice Sinclair chrome trem and chrome hardwear... Needs to be black! ..its all about black and yellow!!! Anyways.. Does...
MORE »
EM

Best guitar straps for Schallers?

Updated
Hey all, just wondering what are the best guitar straps to go with the Schaller Straplocks that come with the E-II guitars? I'm looking something hopefully under $40 or so but if quality is a thing I'll be willing to pay...
MORE »
Mr.G.

MY FIRST GUITAR VIDEO! :D

Updated
Hi everyone! I'm a complete beginner, the very definition of the term "NOOB"...  ... but I've decided to learn the guitar and this is my VERY FIRST equipment video about my amateur stuff I put together. This video is for...
MORE »
Which ESP guitar is better?

Which ESP guitar is better?

Updated
Hello, I'm going to buy my first guitar (I'm a newbie and I will start lessons on September). I love purple so my choice is between two Esp Ltd guitars, one with a lower price (ESP LTD H200-FM Sea Thru Purple) and one with a...
MORE »
Edwards Guitars

Edwards Guitars

Updated
Any of you guys own/played some of these? How do they compare to ESP guitars? Are they in the LTD range or as good as a legit ESP?  Are they made in china or japan?  Thanks again guys! Always great hearing from the ESP...
MORE »
Best Set Up

Best Set Up

Updated
Well I am playing guitar since 2nd year high school till now college but im am wondering what guitar effects set up is best for lead guitarist like me? I have no experience in setting up effects or which is best for all...
MORE »
Harley Benton

Harley Benton

Updated
Does anyone know if harley benton 2x12 cabs are worth looking into?  I'm currently playing through an Orange 4x12 and I'm trying to size down but I don't have a lot of cash....
MORE »