Mark K.

Palmer PDI-03 mod

Updated
Matalhobo, did you have the time to find anything yet?...
MORE »
TaoZen

EMG HZ Appreciation thread...seriously!

Updated
I don't really understand the general dislike of these pickups. They actually sound pretty decent. The first guitar I ever heard them in/played thru was my Viper 301. I have had quite a few guitars over the years with...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

Laptop suggestions Please

Updated
so....I ended up frying the FireWire port on my Inspiron 700m by hotplugging my new M-Audio ProFire 610. I bought a PCMCIA Firewire adapter but it does not get recognised by the computer (anybody have any input on this?!)....
MORE »
Radar

School me on the Randall RG80ES.

Updated
Just over 2 years ago I came very close to getting a Randall RG100ES. Something happened in the mailing process, it got destroyed, and I still don't have one. Now, the 80 watt version popped up on Kijiji a couple of days ago...
MORE »
Harvest

Your gear

Updated
I thought this could be pretty interesting. Make a list of your gear including pedals etc. Guitars: LTD EX-400 LTD MC-600 Amps: Marshall ModeFour Randall SG100SC Pedals: Line6 Über Metal (for the...
MORE »
Marshall code 100

Marshall code 100

Updated
I am looking to buy a new amp and would appreciate some opinions on the Marshall Code 100. I have a Marshall MG102CFX and i like the sound for a cheapish amp but the thing just dies and stops working for no apprent reason. I...
MORE »
Alexander S.

Edwards EP ST Platinum

Updated
Hi lovely to meet you. I was looking for some information if anyone has it. 

I recently bought an Edwards Les Paul (e-lp-130 als/re). It’s so good that I’m thinking of buying an Edwards Strat, either the Frusciante...
MORE »
Jack R.

Help me figure out how much this Alexi LTD is worth?

Updated
So in high school I was a huuuuge bodom/alexi laiho fan and one of the first things I bought for myself after saving up all summer at my first job was a yellow 600 signature series LTD on ebay. It came shipped from texas in...
MORE »
CaptainFantastik

Suggestions for PC recording software

Updated
I'm gonna be in the market soon for a recording software package and am looking for experience-based input. I don't like being overwhelmed with tons of intricate features i'll never bother learning to use. I'm looking for...
MORE »
gainiac

Brutal Modern Metal Amp - what's good at bedroom volumes?

Updated
What brutal heavy gain/metal amp is great at low volumes, with no fizz?...
MORE »
ash

New amp time

Updated
I think its time to uprgrade from my spider 30 but am having trouble deciding what to get so I need a little help. I'm leaning towards marshall mg412a cab and mg100hdfx head purely because it seems the best option at that...
MORE »
MikeAmottV2006

Countdown to New Amp Day

Updated
I just gave the local dealer a $200 deposit on a brand new Triple Rectifier on saturday before I hit the Killswitch show. Yeah, some of you will remember posts by me about not really liking Mesa's.....but a buddy I just...
MORE »
vitod

Same signal on two amp heads.

Updated
Hi guys. I now have two Marshall VS100 heads and I'd like to link them on the same signal and control the channel swithing at the same time. I tried the "line out" to the other amps "input", but no go. How do I do this?...
MORE »
EMG ES-918 External Power Supply

EMG ES-918 External Power Supply

Updated
Does anybody have any experience with the EMG ES-918 external power supply?  I'm debating at looking at a solution like this rather than having to put batteries in my guitars. http://www.emgpickups.com/es-918.html  ...
MORE »
New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

New Neck Pickup For EC-1K Ideas

Updated
Right, im gonna get a new pickup for my EC-1000 that has my BKP Painkiller in it. Im looking at several ideas for it rignt now, on whitch id like opinions on what i could put in it. It currently has a Seymour Duncan 59 in the...
MORE »