Digiadaamore

tiny terror vs dark terror

Updated
ok guys can anyone compare a tiny with a boost to a dark? can a boosted tiny do brootz like the dark? im mainly worried about getting cleans with a dark, i know the tiny can do cleans, can the dark do cleans like the tiny?...
MORE »
Gothenburg

Stolen guitars database

Updated
Hi all, Is there a stolen guitars database? A moth ago a mix of ESP's & Ltd's were stolen from my home. Thanks in advance. I live in Holland BTW...
MORE »
shathe

head guys

Updated
got a mesa mark v coming and i need a cable. what cable do you run from your head to your cab? guage, brand, length etc. i want a high quality cable (and i'm not interested in getting raped by monster)....
MORE »
Metaldude

searching for a record/jam pedal

Updated
hey there , since band things kinda don't go as well as I wish they would , I'm searching for a pedal where I can record some guitar sequences and "jam" with myself . yunno just recording some guitar lines and jam with them...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

Vox VT-XL?

Updated
Hi guys, has anyone ever played one of these? i just discovered it and it seems quite cool. the main feature for me is it has a power level switch on the back(an attenuator) that would be very useful for me. any opinions...
MORE »
Power Adapter Question

Power Adapter Question

Updated
Hey all, I just picked up a Tech 21, VT Bass pedal for laying down bass tracks and it lists for power requirements: Use DC Power Supply only, -9v DC regulated or unregulated 100mA minimum; -2.1mm female plug center...
MORE »
With_Strength_I_Burn

I'm having a bit of 2x15 GAS...

Updated
I'm having a bit of 2x15 GAS, thus I'm having quite a lot of difficulty in satisfying myself because of the limited quantity of 2x15 guitar cabinets floating around. I've been contemplating buying a 2x15 bass cabinet and...
MORE »
Cryptos

Vox Tonelab vs HD300 vs ME-70

Updated
For use with my amps clean channel. I hear line 6 is better for use threw a PA can anyone tell me how it sounds threw an amp....
MORE »
1x12 or 2x12 cabinets?

1x12 or 2x12 cabinets?

Updated
I know it may be a silly question, but I'm not used to tube amps other than combos. I have also googled it but data is controversial. I'm thinking about purchasing a 50w tube head and a cabnet. I live in an apartment, what...
MORE »
Digitech GSP 5, anyone use it?

Digitech GSP 5, anyone use it?

Updated
has anyone used the older Digitech GSP 5, i found a used one with foot switch for $60, and just wondering if anyone has experience with it....
MORE »
Digiadaamore

levys M7GP straps?

Updated
Hey guys, has anyone used one of these? I hate the stiffnes of normal leather straps, these are garment leather with a poly backing. The thing is im worried the backing might be too slippery? I dont like the strap sliding...
MORE »
Order of Effects

Order of Effects

Updated
I have a Boss Multi-Effects 50 and a NS-2. Should the NS-2 go before or after the ME-50? It seems like when I put the ME in the fx loop the NS-2 is less effective in the front of the amp(I have alot of noise from old...
MORE »
MXR Carbon Copy owners

MXR Carbon Copy owners

Updated
I had got a brand new MXR Carbon Copy and when I arrived home I noticed that the REGEN knob is a little bit stiff from 7:00 to 11:00, becoming softer from 11:00 all way up -- similar to the other two knobs. After that, I...
MORE »
Liquid Thrash

Peavy XXX ll vs ENGL Savage 120 vs Marshall JVM 410H

Updated
I currently own the XXX and want to upgrade, I mainly play Thrash but play pretty much everything, I'm looking for the best tone from thrash/heavy metal to blues,jazz and classical. (An all genre amp basically) Most...
MORE »
blackstar HT-5RS

blackstar HT-5RS

Updated
hey guys, im looking at getting a small amp, iv been out of the loop for a year or so due to the military, so im just starting to get back into this stuff. does anybody know much about this company or there products. i was...
MORE »