RevShredder

Tube amp help...

Updated
Hey dudes, I just picked up a Crate V33 head (for cheap!), it has had the resistor error corrected, re-tubed and biased. It runs into a 1983 4X12 Crate cab with Celestion GM70s I think. My question is, at volume is kicks some...
MORE »
Monologous

Tubes for Peavey 6505+ ?

Updated
Hello folks! It sounds like it's time for me to change the tubes in my 6505+. Haven't changed them before, but the amp sounds crappy and farty, so I think it's time now. I have no idea which tubes too choose though....
MORE »
Omerta

RP 500 or ME-70?

Updated
Which one and why?...
MORE »
Randall RG100ES vs. RH150

Randall RG100ES vs. RH150

Updated
So for you Randall users, if you had the choice between a RG100es (Dimebag favored) or a RH150, which would you choose? theres a RH150 at my local GC for 300 bucks, and a RG100es on craigslist for 200 (both come with...
MORE »
Behringer VT-100FXH Head

Behringer VT-100FXH Head

Updated
I'm young, on a budget, have a Spider IV 75, want something different. I know everyone hates on Behringer, but I've used a lot of their pedals and find them decent. So anyone wanna chime in on the quality/sound of the VT100...
MORE »
zombieattack9

Can EMG's be wired in parallel?

Updated
I know this probably sounds like a stupid question but can EMG's be wired in parallel ? I can't seem to find it on their website...
MORE »
distortionman

ada mp1 help

Updated
hello iv'e just bought an ada mp1 (used of course) and everytime i press "edit" all the leds light up just like when you turn it on... how do i edit my unit please help by the way i run it through a combo if that is any...
MORE »
Brottuss

Install a Kahler Bridge on a LTD

Updated
I got some plan for my LTD V401 and a friend of mine suggest I could put a Kahler bridge. even if it's properly installed, do you think the guitar will stand it. is there chance that the neck bend over time ?...
MORE »
SGCustom

Recommend to me a hot P90

Updated
I decided to go full retard and gut my 3-pickup SG Special and tone down to a single bridge P90. I really like a warm vinatgey midrange tone, but want something with high output. Any suggestions?...
MORE »
Metaldude

Anybody know a good NECK polish ?

Updated
as the title says im looking for some polish to refresh my carvin custom shops neck . it's a satin neck , and I can't find any cleaner or care kit for necks ( not fretboard ) ! so does anybody know a good polish or cleaner...
MORE »
Overdrive Through High Gain Amps

Overdrive Through High Gain Amps

Updated
So for fun the other evening, we were trying to duplicate the heaviest guitar tone of the ages which I believe to be Entombed's "Clandestine" album. How in the HELL did they get that sound out of their amps and what did they...
MORE »
Hefield Signiture EMG's

Hefield Signiture EMG's

Updated
Anyone tried the new het EMG's? Interested in knowing if the claim to get active power of 81 and 60 with the clarity of a passive is achieved....
MORE »
Digiadaamore

engl e530 built in power amp vs ht-5

Updated
Ok so this engl has me wondering, for at home running direct to a cab how would it compare to an ht-5? I mean the actual pre smokes the ht-5 obviously but just running with the on board power amp how would it compare?...
MORE »
nabeel

An amp or guitar problem...

Updated
Maybe someone has an idea of what's going on... I have a Mesa Tremoverb - it's on the "modern high gain" channel, etc etc - with my Les Paul with passive pickups, it's very gainy - but with both of my guitars with EMGs (ESP...
MORE »
wildchild

strap locks

Updated
i don't quite enjoy my guitar falling off me while im in the middle of playing something, can anyone recommend some good strap locks? I read some reviews about schaller strap locks and they sound like they would work well....
MORE »