Adapters and how to best connect them.

Adapters and how to best connect them.

Updated
Hi folks,   I have bought a MXR c Brick and now I'm wondering how it's best to plug & unplug this baby? What I'm worried about is, is doing it the wrong way. Can you, for an example, leave it in the wall socket and just...
MORE »
Is this fake?

Is this fake?

Updated
So I just bought a ESP LTD MH-301 off of Sam Ash's Reverbe account and I just wanna make sure I didnt get   ripped off. Also this is the serial number R0310517...
MORE »
Tones Too Warm!

Tones Too Warm!

Updated
I'd love to hear some opinoins on a tonal problem i'm encountering!  My current rig is an LTD H1001FR Guitar > Maxon OD808 Pedal > Laney Ironheart IRT60 Head > Blackstar Aristides Cab. Long story short the tone is...
MORE »
Anyone using EMG 85-7

Anyone using EMG 85-7

Updated
Hello, I haven't heard or seen much about this pup, if anyone is using the 85-7 either in the bridge or neck position I'd like to know more about the tone you can get out of this pickup. I'm currently using the 81-7 and 707...
MORE »
neo8824

Korg AX5G vs Digitech RP90 vs Zoom G1X

Updated
Hey guys Please help me choose a cheap multi fx unit for practicing and stuffing around at home! Those are the 3 possibilites! Thanks...
MORE »
Specialty Guitar Picks

Specialty Guitar Picks

Updated
Has anyone here tried any kind of specialty picks? Bone, tusk Abalone or some kind of custom pick? I've been looking at Hufschmid plectrums and some seem pretty badass! I use Jazz III's so any info on companies and...
MORE »
Digitech XP300 Space Station

Digitech XP300 Space Station

Updated
Is there any pedal out there that can mimic tones like the Digitech Space Station?   Any alternative?    Cheers ...
MORE »
Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Rack Gear / Pedal Board

Updated
Anyone putting together a rack unit? Or a pedal board? What do you have in your arsenal of pedals and racks?...
MORE »
TonyFlyingSquirrel

Wah/Crybaby Shootout.

Updated
Did a search, only found a few one on one comparisons, thought I'd make a poll for tangible numbers. Cast your votes for favorite selection, & feel free post why you picked one over any/all others....
MORE »
Tan Y.

Amp selection

Updated
Hey guys! I want to buy a new amp as I started to think that my Joyo DC15 werent enough for my playing. There's 2 choices, Nux Frontline 50 and the Roland Cube 40gx. Which one do you guys recommend?...
MORE »
Anthony H.

Toggle Switch with EMG

Updated
Hello everyone I recently purchased a pair of emg pickups,
57-7h / 66-7h Active

Though I need to purchase a new 3 way toggle switch for it, and I cannot find any good one or one that will work. This will be my...
MORE »
Orange Tiny Terror Output transformer

Orange Tiny Terror Output transformer

Updated
Hi there ..... Asking.... Do you know if the Vox AC15 output transformer can work without problem with the Orange Tiny Terror ?...
MORE »
Tone Chasing, waste of time or not?

Tone Chasing, waste of time or not?

Updated
Is it really worth trying to get a particular sound? With so many factors like; pickups, amp, speaker, cable, technique! etc is it possible.   What exactly is the point of trying to copy someone else's tone? Sometimes I get...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Invader vs. X2N

Updated
As any of you who've seen the pictures might know, a Seymour Duncan Invader currently resides in my V. In rectifying the injustice that my Les Paul sounded nowhere near as ballsy, I've installed in it a Dimarzio X2N. The LP...
MORE »
Vintage Amps

Vintage Amps

Updated
Hi everyone, Thought you guys might like to check out a new page I've made featuring 4 vintage amps from the 50's and early 60's, played by Juan Pablo Ordonez at my recording studio in Sydney.  There's a video on each one,...
MORE »