unforgiven

just picked up a marshall avt cab

Updated
got it for $200 like brand new...
MORE »
unforgiven

marshall avt cab

Updated
a friend of mine is selling his avt cab. told me i could have it for $200. is this a decent cab? i have a pod xt live and plan on getting a rocktron velocity 100 power amp....
MORE »
Any of you guys have experience with a Mesa Tremoverb?

Any of you guys have experience with a Mesa Tremoverb?

Updated
So I'm thinking about pickup up a Tremoverb. I've had two and three channel Dual Rectos and had a Roadster, but I was wondering what the general consensus on the Tremoverb's clean channel is? I never really used all of the...
MORE »
Josh J.

Randall RX120RH

Updated
Hello everyone, I think my Ampeg VH 104CH finally bit the dust. It fades in and out at random times, and pissing me off in general. My budget can afford the Randall, as I'll be needing a replacement in a week or two or I...
MORE »
rumblebox

finally found a passive pickup i love

Updated
duncan custom custom (SH-11) it's a hotter alnico 2 pickup. i put one in my strat yesterday and absolutely love the tone for low to moderate gain applications. it's even decent with loads of gain. i bought it, because i love...
MORE »
Peavey 5150 Cab Opinions

Peavey 5150 Cab Opinions

Updated
Hey guys, I've been debating about getting a 2nd cab to use with my rack unit and there is a guy selling a Peavey 5150 cab on CL for $200 and was wondering if you think it's a good cab, or if I should wait for something...
MORE »
RCfeedsBIRDS

Distortion Pedals

Updated
I'm using a Boss ME-20. i was just curious to see what everyone else is using...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Re-paint a pickup ?? (EMG)

Updated
I'm thinking of re-painting my EMG's on my white LTD to red. A good idea or a bad one? Will it even work and am I gonna ruin the whole pickup if I do it??? :confused: And do you guys think it will fit with red pickups? A...
MORE »
unforgiven

passive pickups.

Updated
i have an old cimar guitar that i want to replace the pickup in. only has 1humbucker. it looks like a dean ml but with a pick guard. i play mostly metallica. i was looking at an emg hz4. just wanted to know what others think....
MORE »
Adding Drum tracks

Adding Drum tracks

Updated
I wold like to add some tracks to my recordings. I am told i can use the tracks from guitar pro but I need a program to convert them or something. What should I be looking for? I'm using Ableton Live 8....
MORE »
cecilbag

new amp day Mesa/Boogie Mark IV

Updated
Just picked up a mark iv combo last night and man does this thing smoke. I got it from the original owner, its a first year (A) and the speaker is the optional Electro Voice 200w, also came in a rolling roadcase. I have 3...
MORE »
Josh J.

Zoom G2.1U

Updated
I'm thinking about picking one up and wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks...
MORE »
Randall LB103....

Randall LB103....

Updated
Anyone have/try the new Randall LB103 Lynch Box? Juat wondering how it is, no place near me has one yet for me to try out. I think it looks better and I like that it does not use modules, just my opinion. Any thoughts??...
MORE »
ESP guitar for jazz

ESP guitar for jazz

Updated
Sup people, Wondering if anybody here plays jazz, and/or if anybody can recommend an ESP that would be good for jazz. I'm a metal player first and foremost, but am taking jazz classes so I figure I should get a guitar that...
MORE »
cecilbag

Mesa Nomad 45

Updated
Hey everyone, I just picked up a Mesa Boogie Nomad 45 2x12 combo with custom flight case. This nomad is the el84 model as opposed to 6l6 55 and 100. I was curious if anyone had experience with one or owns one. Mainly I plan...
MORE »