Focusrite Vs Lexicon

Updated
Focusrite Vs Lexicon

I know, google it... but I'd like to hear feedback from every source. I'm looking for an audio interface and 2 got my eye. 1st is Lexicon alpha, 2nd is Focusrite Scarlett Solo. If anybody had experiences with either brand or model, please feel free to leave your opinion/ suggestion. I don't know which one to buy, I don't have experience with interfaces.

Thank you in Advance!

Michael C.

I actually just orded the Scarlett myself, have you made a decision yet? If you chose Lexicon i'd be down to compare with you the Pros and Cons.

Zhalman

I got the Lexicon today because I had to spend on other things too. It's okay to get into recording stuff but I wouldn't buy it again. It feels cheap but I got my moneys worth, it's better than my integrated sound card, though I'm new with audio interfaces so I'll test and mess with it more tomorrow and I'll share my experience.

Zhalman

Made a cover today, it sounds good and easy to use. The only problem I have is a high-pitched noise that probably comes from cheap grounding. I can get rid of that with noise gate, but if I mute the string with my hand it pops up a little. Other than that it's a nice beginner's box, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Post to Thread