Ibanez TSA15

Updated
palie p.

hi im actually planning to buy a new amp for jamming/practice alone in my bedroom, im thinking to buy a Ibanez TSA15 combo which im gonna use my Nano Metal Muff pedal for distortion tone. my concern is, i dont know if this is a good idea or perhaps you guys can advice me for a better option, i mostly play a punk rock song but i love the metal distortion tone.

Thank you

Pushead

What sort of price range were you looking to stay within?

palie p.

the way you said sound like my plan is not a good idea, my budget is around $300-400 as i said im only play in my bedroom and i think 15-20w tube is more than enough, dont want not piss off my housemate and the neighbour.

Thank you and cheers

Pushead

Personally I'd go a Blackstar HT route, but I've never played an Ibanez amp.

palie p.

nahh... blackstar is crazy expensive in my country, but thank you any way for your opinion.

Jajing Cabel

i had the chance to try this ibanez amp months ago.. the sound is so beautiful especially on clean tone. loud and heavy but worth the price. another option  you should try are blackstar ht and ic series

palie p.

wow this blackstar ht reputation must be really good lot of people recommend it. i will check it out later or save more money to go bigger

Jajing Cabel
palie p. wrote:

wow this blackstar ht reputation must be really good lot of people recommend it. i will check it out later or save more money to go bigger

The tsa15 is around 449$ and the blackstar ht5 is 499$. It 's your choice

Rick Y.

Both sound really good. Either would be a great choice.

palie p.

or i just buy a solid state amp they are pretty good right now

Post to Thread