Randall MTS

Updated
WretchedESP86
Has anyone played one of these amps where they have different modules to make it sound like other amps. If you ask me this idea seems kinda silly but I'm just wondering if anyone has played one, and what do you think of it?
khingpynn

Have not been here for a while... I've since sold my Kamikaze IV to another Lynch fan... still got the Randall Lynch Box though... in fact I have two heads and three cabs now.
PRS are my main guitars along with GMP and Blade... love the Kami just not for me is all.
Really diggin the PRS SC245.

esp_gaijin

Have not been here for a while... I've since sold my Kamikaze IV to another Lynch fan... still got the Randall Lynch Box though... in fact I have two heads and three cabs now.
PRS are my main guitars along with GMP and Blade... love the Kami just not for me is all.
Really diggin the PRS SC245.

holy old post bump, trolling? nothing said about mts.

strange. 8o0]

Nenad Z.

Hi! I have the Randall RM100KH (Kirk Hammett) signature head. Tried many modules and they give you 90% of the sound to which they made of. If you want a Marshall sound, just try the plexi module and you got it, and if you want a Boogie, then try the Grail module from George Lynch. I use the KH1,KH2 & KH3 modules which came with the amp, and they sound killer to me. It's a versatile amp and gives you want you need. Just take time with setting up the EQ, presence and density.

Harvesterofsorrow1199

I have the Hammett signature mts head, it sounds decent, the power section is what could be better. but it does the job.

Post to Thread