HESU Cabs???

Updated
The Kid
What's up everyone. I'm considering buying a 2X12 cab for my Rockerverb 100 MKII. I came across Hesu Cabs, from Poland, and was wondering if anyone has any experience or has played one of these??? There's really not a lot of info on them online except for their website. They look interesting and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks...
The Kid

Awesome, thanks. Yeah I've seen clips of Ola with these cabs. They seem to be pretty high end stuff. The White Tolex definitely looks classy. Very interested in checking them out...

The Kid

So I contacted the U.S Distribution of HESU for here in the U.S and I'm in the process of ordering an UNLOADED 2X12 Cab in White Tolex with Black Grille. The reason for the unloaded cab is because HESU said it would be a lot cheaper to ship from there factory in Poland to here in the U.S., than with speakers already loaded, since speakers can easily be bought and installed here. They said it would take about 4 weeks to arrive. I'm debating what speakers to put in the cab. HESU stocks them standard with V30's, so I'll probably go that route. Hope I made a good decision and hope it's worth the wait...

Post to Thread