• ozzuk1

It should affect the neck that much you can do it, but theres a lot of work involved even after its installed.

You need a wider saddle cage at the bridge for strings heavier than a .48 gauge and they arent the same as a floyd rose.

I use mine mainly for very subtle effects but it can do more extreme stuff I got the heavier cam springs as I felt the stock ones were too light for my tastes, they are great if you palm mute and push down on the bridge a lot a floyd will just go out unless its blcoked or set to dive only...

Really learn what's involved ime they arent as set them and leave them as a Floyd would be, also be sure you want to permanently change your guitar...

I would go for a 7200 or 2200, go for a floyd style locknut too if thats possible or a really good nut with locking tuners....

Some people get tuning issues with them but they may have not had it perfectly set up they are very sensitive units.....the lock down screw is cool if you want to downtune on the fly without much fuss...

Cancel