Touring Bass Rig

Updated
Touring Bass Rig
This is the bass rig I use during shows. I still have 4 rack spaces available so send your ideas my way: Kustom Groove 1200HD DBX 215s Dual EQ Behringer BTR2000 Rack Tuner Furman PL-PLUS Power Conditioner and Light Module DBX 166xs Compressor, Limiter, Gate All connected to a Kustom Deepend 8x10" I play a modified ESP LTD F-104, ESP LTD F-414FM, and an ESP B-204SM-FL Fretless.
deus ex machina

Tech 21 Sansamp RBI? :)

Kris Warrington

Tech 21 Sansamp RBI? :)

I was thinking about that for live shows and recording, however I simply mic my amp when I record and there's never any need to mic or direct plug my amp into a PA during a show because my rig is loud enough to fill a whole room without being mic'd or direct in.

deus ex machina

I was thinking more around the lines of overdrive and whatnot. It does have a few options for blending the overdriven signal with the clean signal.

Or does the Kustom already have overdrive to it? I'm not very knowledgeable of those amps, TBH.

Kris Warrington

I was thinking more around the lines of overdrive and whatnot. It does have a few options for blending the overdriven signal with the clean signal.

Or does the Kustom already have overdrive to it? I'm not very knowledgeable of those amps, TBH.

No it just has gain and eq shifts and defines. Im not big into overdrive for a bass.

Kris Warrington

Bump

Robotsatemygrandma

Well you got the power conditioner and you're against D.I.

You could always slap in a multi fx unit, as I find multi fx units for bass are actually pretty usable despite brand names.

An EQ to further nail in your tone, maybe?

Since you'll be touring... I'd grab a back up amp just in case.

Post to Thread