Randall RX120RH

Updated
Josh J.
Hello everyone, I think my Ampeg VH 104CH finally bit the dust. It fades in and out at random times, and pissing me off in general. My budget can afford the Randall, as I'll be needing a replacement in a week or two or I would wait for something used to pop up. So, is this a fairly decent head or is there something else I should look at? Thanks
cecilbag

hey man have you thought about line6 spider or peavey vypers. some of them sound pretty good for jamming at home at mid to low volumes. Now when are we gonna get some pics of that new axe

Cryptos

Ibanez tbx 150h best kept solid state secret. Two channels with independent reverb ,eq and volume. Active eq on both channels. Parametric midsweep on the dist channel also a hue control that brightens or darkens overall tone. Dist on a level with the rg100es. Plus the x-control mid-range boost. Maiden to Pantera the amps a diamond in the rough.

mbm88

I really dig that Randall. Right now I've got a RG100SC G2 2x12 and I like it. I was going to get the RX120RH or KH but space was an issue.

Josh J.

I've been very pleased with it so far, for me, it's great bang for the buck.

cecilbag

Gilson just got a randall combo that you might like stop and check it out. And post pics of that axe!

load more replies (1 of 1)
deus ex machina

I really dig that Randall. Right now I've got a RG100SC G2 2x12 and I like it. I was going to get the RX120RH or KH but space was an issue.
G2's sound way better than RX's, IMO.

Post to Thread